Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Somaliland Election Countdown

The Three parties shown a huge and unexpected turn out so far ..............

I'm glad it worked out for them ,,, now let's see the election day and everyone stands in front of the poll ,, alone ,, with the card in his/her hand ,, ,,,,,,

Haatu   

^ Your a government worker. Just make sure UDUB wins in your area ;) Keep Riyaale in office a la kitu kidogo style :D

Qudhac   

i have no problem with kulmiye winning, infact i hope they win as its good for our democracy to change government and to oil the process of democracy.

but one think Kulmiye supporters must understand in democracy people have the right to choose who they vote for withough being harrased for it... (take note nortf)

reer kulmiye waa in loogu dhaartaa that UDUB no matter what personal opinion they hold about them are a legitimate party and people have the right to vote for them.

but all in all i hope the current government are removed as i do not agree with their performance...

^^I'm not new this this, trust me lol...That Norf dude is just immature about SL politics.

According to him UDUB is "corrupted", and Kulimey is is not smile.gif

His the type to cry over the results when he doesn't get his way. Just watch what happens..on June 26.

NGONGE   

^^ I saw what you posted about the Burco folks warya. :D

Still, it would be interesting if you started a thread that shows all the awareness tricks each party is using to get their name across. Any balloons with UDUB on them? How about a camel clad in the Kulmiye logo? Waraabe is missing a trick by not painting his stick with his party's colours...etc..etc..

nuune   

^^ JB, ma la ogolyahay in musharrax independent ah inuu u tartamo jagada presidentiga, hadaba maxaad sugi, aan bilowno campaignka, si baad u tallaaba yareeneysaa niyahow :D

JB FOR PRESIDENT

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Norf iska daaya waa miskiine ,,,,,, wax badan lama socdee ,,
:D

June 26th yaan lagu waayin :D