Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

UPDF warning the soldiers against illicit love affairs with Somali women!!!

Violet

Now you also lack common sense heh? When you unleash thousands of known rapists, they will strike again. These rapists are going to be in Somalia due to the so called request of these two men. They will be held responsible for the rapes that are likely to occur and will occur.

It is a shame that you can’t even condemn the rapists that are being unleashed on our fellow sisters. We should drop you off in the middle of the Ugandan camp. See how you will survive….

The only people that are being exploited are these to zombies. And you mentally as well. :D

Originally posted by mystic:

It is a shame that you can’t even condemn the rapists that are being unleashed on our fellow sisters. We should drop you off in the middle of the Ugandan camp. See how you will survive….

It is a shame you can't overlook your clannish scope. There are hundreds if not thousands of rapist in Xamar who've caused people from Xamar to the depths of Baraawe despicable harm but you are not comdemning them for their crimes during the civil war, but in fact are making baseless statements and accusations.

Violet

Ha, is that your counter-argument?

I will dismiss you now. You are the least bit academically amusing to me.

Typical blind-sheep. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Taako Man:

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

It is a shame you can't overlook your clannish scope. There are hundreds if not thousands of rapist in Xamar who've caused people from Xamar to the depths of Baraawe despicable harm but you are not comdemning them for their crimes during the civil war, but in fact are making baseless statements and accusations.
And you think we need more ruthless rapists? Oh, how brilliant you are.

Everyone is not as clannish as you. you cheered for the bombing, you cheered for the killing and now you are cheering for the raping season to begin. Disgusting!

Baseless? The Ugandan troops are known rapists! Point fingers at criminals in Somalia, will not justify the rapist coming to Somalia.

^ Known to whom? Adeer Aweys and co.?

You cheered for 1000's of kids being sent to their graves while the leaders you hailed childlessly and aimlessly taunted slogans of jihad while flying first class to Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Eritrea and possibly Europe.

I have never cheered for any bombing of anywhere.

Secondly, you make accusations of AU troops while knowing that the 'mujahideen of the ICU' were hoodlems who included past rapist and blood thristy killers. So why the accusations to the AU? Which are baseless to begin with.

taako

More like the world, they even raped a 12 girl old girl. Go educated yourself about your guests. I have yet to mention the names of those you men you are obsessed about.

I am sorry but I never supported the ICU, only their ideology which was able to bring peace to southern Somalia.

You are justifying known rapists, the Ethiopian illegal invasion and you didn’t mind the bombardment the Somalis had to undergo. You’re full of empty accusations and you dare point your deformed finger at me?

Hold up are all Ugandans rapists? And if so have the Somali community in Kampala women been devoured? I think there is a sizable Somali community in Uganda..

Also a while back many here where laughing at some of us for suggesting that this project was an international effort led by the AU & IGAD, and not an Ethiopian occupation. The same people are turning the debate into a sexual one. Remmeber the Ethiopians with their AIDS?

Give us a break..

Lake   

Originally posted by mystic:

Violet

I certainly like to see that happend....

Watch the HIV cases rise in Somalia.

Fabregas   

Walahay, wa ceeb weyn, in maanta dad Muslimiin ah.In ay dad Shisheeye ay askartooda ku waaniyaan, gabdhahooda ha la saxaniina.Arinkaasi wa waxaan weligeed Somaliida soomarin.....