Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Somalia and Coke

Hi guys, i was reading article at hiiraan.com , it was about how group of somalians opened up a Coke factory in somalia. I think this is great idea, because it gets the economy going.

If i had the money, i would try to open up more factores to make, past,wheat,eggs,cotton. Instead of always thinking about politics and who should get the crown to be the president, we somalians should really think about creating jobs, getting business going in somalia, OPENING SCHOOLS THAT HAVE CREDIBILTY.....LIKE GETTING ACCEPTED IN TO ABROAD COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES. ALL WE NEED TO EDUCATE OUR SELFS. To love ourselfs and our people as one not to see each other as defferent clan....in the abroad countries ......we are families,,,when we go home(somalia)..why do we defferenciate.

When somali men sit down to make plans for somalia..they should really think about the somalian comunity, how they could make the economy going, how they make factories?, making hotels for tourists.

I love business, i would love to have business back home...........i can't do it alone,,,,,,,,,,,it would have beeen nice if there were so many others who would creat jobs.

tell me what u guys think!

great ideas sis. I think inorder for someone to start a business, he or she should have the means to do it. now days i hear a lot of small businesses back in somalia and when things return in full order and there is security in somalia( evne though that will be after many years i bet from the way things look right now).. then i guess we will see insha allah a boast of tiny tiny businesses in every corner. let's hope for the best for our country and yes we are seeing a lot of UNI?College goers these days who when they return(insha allah) will be introducing new ideas there.

NGONGE   

From what I heard and read, business is the last thing Somalis need to worry themselves about. It seems that in most parts of “Somalia†the private sector is thriving. Factories of all kinds, private schools, hotels, airlines and telecommunication companies can all be found in Somalia despite the political uncertainty. If those back home are in anyway similar in their thought processes to the Somalis outside, I’d say that each sector of every industry would be fully congested by now! Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland is arguably the only place in the world that applies capitalism in its purest sense. No government intervention at all, the market sets the prices, regulations are at a minimum and private individuals control all the means of production!

OG_Girl   

I don't know but isn't peace most important for humanbeen to develop? Place like somalia , every thing is illigal, one can kill, rape, steal, under the Sun .

If there is NO Law and Order so sorry to say BUT is risk to go for business you will have to pay for warlords in that case you sharring their crimes too!!unless you agree that words I read some where after every war there is BIG sharks

(few people get rich) ..ok ok that was my own words redface.gifredface.gif

Salam

Ladies and Gentleman, I was talking about the save sides of Somalia, like Hargeysa, Barbara....u can name few place ur self..that are not as distructive as hamar....so...yes we need ORDER IS SOMALIA,,,,,IT SEEEMS THEY ARE HARDLY GOING TO REACH THAT ANY TIME SOON.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I don't know but isn't peace most important for humanbeen to develop? Place like somalia , every thing is illigal, one can kill, rape, steal, under the Sun .

If there is NO Law and Order so sorry to say BUT is risk to go for business you will have to pay for warlords in that case you sharring their crimes too!!unless you agree that words I read some where after every war there is BIG sharks

(few people get rich) ..ok ok that was my own words
redface.gifredface.gif

Salam

awwwwwwww your ********* is soo cute. humanbeen hehehe. i used to say "humanbeen" when i was 12 until i realized the word weas being not been...