Sign in to follow this  
milk

Gen-Morgan the best war-lord in somali

milk   

to hassan Jama make yourself clear. First you say he gets chased out harjeysa the than at the sametime you say he has killed the most. are u confused brother how does some one run when he has kill the most Gen-Morgan is a war hero

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Ooh is this why there's been some ice between Libaax and Jumatatu in other threads? because of this one.

Horn, there is no serious ice between me and Jamatatu. I saw him break the rules of the website more than once. That is all saxib.

The only difference between him and others who break the rules is that I am actually keeping an eye on him because I do recognize him from previous threads outside the politics section where he was insulting the staff for simply doing their job. Now that you don't get away with. :D

Either way, it is nothing that serious. He just needs to calm down and respect others including the men and women who volunteer daily to give the nomads a good platform for clean discussions. That is all.

Jumatatu   

**********DELETED BY ADMIN***********

It is very obvious you enjoy these kind of acrimonious attacks against others and the constant negetivity it creates as a result. Perhaps you forgot you're just like any other nomad on this site and the rules apply equally to everyone.

[ August 25, 2004, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]