Sign in to follow this  
milk

Gen-Morgan the best war-lord in somali

milk   

Do u know about this man i just love his name Morgan no Gen--Morgan a peacful man he is a war-lord with respect i hear kismayo i hear Morgan where is your city man Morgan goes Kismayo so what's up with Kismayo and Morgan well alot Kismayo and Morgan go togather like woow but today the dum war-lords of somalia have kismayo to bad.

ps: the only reason he is not trying to get Kismayo to day is that he does not want war but peac who said a war-lord is alway's a war-lord but when somalia get peac again he will be the govener of Kismayo

He was chased out of Hargeysa like a dog just like he escaped death in Kismayo. The Somali people have nicknamed him Abdi Bile for his cowardly acts.

By the best war-lord do you mean the man with the most blood on his hands?

I don't think anyone young and old can dispute that.

Gabbal   

i just love his name Morgan no Gen--Morgan

Forget about what the other Somalis think of him, his own sub-sub-sub-subclan even bypassed him as their mp in the two seats awarded to them. :D

The truth of the matter is that Morgan is Abdulahi Yusuf's diversion from the real political problems in "Puntland".

milk   

MORGAN U COULD SAY IS A ANIMALS NAME BUT LET ME TELL U THIS WE ARE HOLDING THIS MAN BACK WE LET HIM GO U TALK ABOUT KISMAYO HE WOULD BE RULING ALL OF SOMALIA BY POWER BY NOW kISMAYO IS WHERE HE KILLED MANY AND HE COULD DO IT AGAINA

THIS MAN IS A MAN'S MAN

HE IS BETTER THAN MOST WARLORD I WILL TELL U THAT

pS: MORGAN MEANS LEADER NOT ANMIAL WHO HERE SAID THAT IS A ANMAIL

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Milk and Jamatatu, please stop using tribal names on the forum. You are not allowed to use SOL as a platform to openly spread your qabiil garbage and hate for others.

That goes out to those spreading it and those endorsing it, dont you add me in it.

And LSA this is the second time you are falsely accusing me. I challenge you to prove the similarities between my post and that of milk. Or could it be you get irritated if I sarcastically point out the narrowness of people like milk...you probably wanted me to applaud him I guess..!