Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

We are all Somalilanders

Mobb, I thought you could detect the humour about waiting for her subclan. Oh well. No harm done. For your information MObb, nobody is subjugating people of Yagoori, and yet the SOmaliland army is there. Broaden your vision beyond tribal politics, and actually see things as they are. You cannot conclude Somaliland is based on tribe, because more than one clan have vested interests in it. You can't deny that fact.

On this one, I was wrong, I had no reason to question your integrity. People can be tribalistic and still do good. I apologize.

Nasir   

This guy has political motives , and is using this little girl. this subject is now closed, and please don't contribute anything mr. mob deep, your money is not needed. if anyone wants info on this girl visit somaliland sites, and you will get direct info and ways to contribute money. This is really sick walaahi i never thought someone could stood to this level :confused:

Qudhac   

To go back to the subject of the girl, am proud to say that somalilanders have responded and they have put in her kitty nearly $10,000 us dollers.

Rokko   

Correction Qudhac. All Somalis have helped that young girl na'mean. The 10,000 dollars was collected by people from all backgrounds na'mean.

I got the picture and the story from http://www.somalitalk.com which is clearly not a Somaliland website na'mean.

A word to Nasir and all those that wish to make this issue a political battleground, GOD HELP YOU.

Spadez, appology accepted. I debate with folks like you but I can't stand those who run around insulting people's integrity for no reason. what a shame.

I feel good everytime this topic comes to the top because somebody will see this and start contributing na'mean.