Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mindless Euphoria, what happened on 17 March? NOTHING

Nasir keep hope alive man, your President was here on a holiday and it went well for him. He went sight seeing but alas not into the UK parliment and gave no speach inside see that was meant to give faith to the beleievers that after 14 years this was it.

So keep hope alive, there was no invitation by the UK government and nothing to disclose as there where no discussions.

Little Nassir did you beleieve that those backbench MP's make policy over here?

Sophist, I will give you a ding later bro

Nasir   

It’s very difficult to see bright minds out of you so called Somalians. If you had any there wouldn't be civil war. If it will please you and have you sleeping one night without having nightmares about Somaliland let it be it Abu ammar :D

Gabbal   

out of you so called Somalians

Lets hope you don't mention that kind of rhetoric among ajnabi folks. they might start thinking you have a severe identity crisis. ;)

To Nassir from Horn

Lets hope you don't mention that kind of rhetoric among ajnabi folks. they might start thinking you have a severe identity crisis.

:D

N.O.R.F   

OK, lets see, another negative post with regard to Somaliland, whats new here? u ask, absolutely nothing, same old debate without any real issues being discussed. I personally want s/land to become recognised because we are already independent, ie not relying on Somalia, we are not going to even consider reconciling with the same ppl at the helm who were there in the Siad Barre days.

I've always had this idea of all regions becoming self reliant for a number of years, having democratically elected local leaders (shieks/suldaans/politician) with a view to reconciliation in the future, without independence for anyone!!!

But what do we have??? 15 reconciliation talks with the same ppl who devided us in the 1st place, and ppl who seem to think that life under these 'warlords' will be all nice and rosy if only S/land agreed to it and gave up hopes of becoming independent. We Somalis are a bunch of stubborn ppl who are blindfolded for the most part.

Now lets all at least swallow our prides and have active discussions and ideas of things may work under yr particular viewpoint without resorting to BS!

I love all my somali ppl whether yr from North, East or South, but i also recognise that Somalia will never be the same again. Ppl who seem to think that are dreamin. I'm a realist. So plz lets have an active debate here.

1!

Deeq A.   

Originally posted by Nasir:

Its very difficult to see bright minds out of you so called Somalians.

the sool region as you know we have many traitors and money hungry there that will do anything for a penny as
history has it.

This is the 20th time we received complaints from nomads about your nonsense garbage on this website. It is time you leave this website and head somewhere else. It is very clear you can't discuss issues like other Somalilanders without insults or personal attacks on others. You really have pushed the limits of our tolerance.

For those of you who are ONLY here to turn this website into a hate-filled piece of fadhi-kudirir with no civility, you will be leaving this family soon. Please respect each other and stop the direct personal attacks on other nomads.

Discuss or debate issues with civility.

Attack the message, not the poster.

Don't get into tribal bickering.

That is a piece of advice for all the nomads here.

India   

Admin

I am seriously become agitated with your double standards!!

Fair play mate; if Nasir gets warning then I suggest HATERS like Bari_Nomad and Sophist should also be disciplined I mean the very way Bari displays his malice with vulgarity and rudness is disrespectful and I have NEVER EVER SEEN YOU (ADMIN) pat an eyelid.

Please spare us the copper lectures if you are

not gonnna police accordingly.

If Admin does not stop this hypocracy and double standard then I will call for mass disertations of this site by all Somalilanders and you done know that will be very bad for business!

So I suggest you treck carfully here, you ADMIN is walking a very fine(nerves) lines.

A not so impressed

Dusty.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Admin:

quote:

Its very difficult to see bright minds out of you so called Somalians.

the sool region as you know we have many traitors and money hungry there that will do anything for a penny as
history has it.

This is the 20th time we received complaints from nomads about your nonsense garbage on this website. It is time you leave this website and head somewhere else. It is very clear you can't discuss issues like other Somalilanders without insults or personal attacks on others. You really have pushed the limits of our tolerance.

For those of you who are
ONLY
here to turn this website into a hate-filled piece of fadhi-kudirir with no civility, you will be leaving this family soon. Please respect each other and stop the direct personal attacks on other nomads.

Discuss or debate issues with civility.

Attack the message, not the poster.

Don't get into tribal bickering.

That is a piece of advice for all the nomads here.
:D