Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Governor of Somali bank named @ FM flies to Abuja Nigeria

Abwaan   

Smith no offense, but why in the world are government officials flying around when truly there is no dawlad ee matalaan?

Horn....waa su'aal loo baahan yahay in la is weydiiyo.

Mas'uuliyiinta Soomaalida badankood intii dowlad-ku-sheeg soo martay xilliga dagaalada ayaa mashquul ku ahaa inay duul shisheeye iska gadaan iyagoon ummadda Soomaaliyeed wax kalsooni ah ka heysan. Waan ogahay in dadkeenna qabiil googooyey oo qaar badan oo naga mid ahi ay qofka ku aqbalaan "Isku beel baan nahay" amaba ku diidaan "Beeshayda ma ahan", balse maxaa loo waayey hogaamiye dadkiisa qiimeeya oo isku daya inuu qabto wax dadweynaha soo jiita balse uusan diyaarad baan raacay, roog cas baa la ii fidiyey iyo dal hebel baan booqday (hadde waa dal uu tuugsi u tegey) qiil ka dhigan? Horn... sida aad sheegtayba maxay iskaga dhigaan "Baqashii fardo la mirataaba dhiggood bay ismooddaa" oo aan ula jeedo rag iyo dumar dalkoodii oo shaqaynaya metela maxay iskula meel dhigaan?

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by waayeel:

Culusoow - he is "sulux" and manifesto poster boy and that could be a reason why the big heads in this Ethiopian packed regime are not favorable to this nomination.

" sulux & manifesto" isn't that something of the past? If Culusow is as glamorous as you picture then may be he can justify where has all the finance disappeared they accumulated during Qasim's regime...and I hope he is not going to come up with same excuse as Abdiqasim, which was.."we had to pay back the loans incurred during Barre's regime"....

Maybe Ghedi is into something - asserting his scholarly clout and challenging the warlords. We already have him opposing the idea of peace keeping force.

Lool.. sawie I had to laugh. But let me see if you can answer this question. Did Pm Geedi willingly oppose the peace keeping troops or was he pressured by the Mogadishu Warlords in the cabinet?..

36_2_9.gif

Coloow   

Waayeel, if he has a doctorate in Economics from a western university, there would be at least one citation of his work ( I have been browsing various journals in economics the whole day from 1945- 2000).

I am assuming he is a Dottore (Probably went to some italian college or an institution in communist east Europe) as opposed to a PHD-holder.

Somalis have a tendency of misusing academic/military titles.

Actually, the position of "governor" of the national bank is the only one which calls for a person of academic background. Somalia needs solid economic policy of recovery, sound fiscal policy and someone in position to tackle inflation (a major problem for developing countries).

His appointment is political thats all, his sub-clan have to be brought nto the government, so they gave him this position. I hear he is as qualified as our PM who himslef is only a lecturer of vetnery science and a former spy for Siyad Barre, but hey those are only rumours.

Jumatatu   

^^^I dont think his CV is under scrutiny in here so I ask you the question again.. If Culusow is as glamorous as you picture then may be he can justify where has all the finance disappeared they accumulated during Qasim's regime...and I hope he is not going to come up with same excuse as Abdiqasim, which was.."we had to pay back the loans incurred during Barre's regime"....

36_2_17.gif