Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Beledweyne: Heavily armed Ethiopian troops enter Hiiraan Holly land

^^^Sakhar thanks bro.

Zack adeer dont mistake me for this Shiekh

ibra.jpg

Guddoomiyaha Jabhadda UWSLF ee Soomaali galbeed oo waraysi dheer siiyey Weriye Saciid Nabadoon xilli uu ku sugnaa magaalada Muqdisho.

Xilligaas (2006) oo Muqdisho ay ka talinayeen maxkamadahii Islaamiga ahaa, isla markaasna ay Itoobiya usoo hanqal taageysey in ay weerar ku soo qaado Muqdisho ayaa weriye Saciid nabadoon (Barnaamijkiisa Martida Magarafoonka) waxa uu Muqdisho kula kulmay Guddoomiyaha Jabhadda UWSLF Sheikh Ibraahim Maxamed Xuseen, waxana uu la yeeshay waraysi dheer.

Waraysigaas oo ka tarjumaya fikirkii Sheikh Ibraahim uu xilligaas ka rumaysnaa Itoobiya.

audio

zib.jpg

PS I think NGOONGE was taking the piss out of Sharif Ahmed, you muppet. :D

NASSIR   

What's all the fuss? President Shariff and Aweiss split long time ago. One has maintained an insular perspective and the other broadened his mind to accomodate reality. I remember an interview with President Shariif when he was still in Asmara on a number of issues. He somehow articulated and put into context the sentiment of the populace against the occupation of Ethiopia. He wasn't opposed to the traditional role of our women and he accomodated the presence of AU troops to protect key government installations. His demands that Ethiopia withdraw from Somalia was accepted by the International community.

Shabab emerged strong after President Yusuf allowed them to occupy Kismayo out of tribal vendetta. Instead Yusuf's decision to define Shabaab's initial invasion of the port city as "clan issue" turned to be his Waterloo.

Shabaab also emerged strong of the split of the Asmara Group.

Back then, Sharif was an inexperienced and venturesome but moderate in outlook. Thus dynamic changes either in real events, process or personalities can't be ignored.

The problem people have in taking Sharif Ahmed seriously is that they want to know what does he stand for?

As is obvious from this thread this man has changed drastically from a Turban wearing "Mullah" to an Armani wearing jet setter in a few years. That’s no problem if his policies were any clearer, his major initiative was the controversial sea deal with Kenya. He inherited a bloated Parliament and doubled it. His cabinet has even been worse than the previous Presidents. He has yet to visit a single village outside of Mogadishu and has no base what so ever.

The issue of Al Shabaab gaining strength, they took Kismayu due to the fact that Barre Hiiraale was an ***** who thought he could keep the city in his clans hands. However how did they take Sharif Ahmed home region as well as the capital all under his watch? and what happened to the thousands of fighters who Sharif Ahmed claimed were loyal to him and were part of the Courts security? :D

Again lets keep the man honest. Many here will remember that Yusuf never lost a single Puntland city let alone Galkacyu his home town to any force when he was in a leadership role.

Can we say the same for Sharif who has had $ millions more pumped into his covers and the powerful Ugandan armed forces in Mogadishu?

The Zack   

^Why call me a muppet?

BTW I don't think you can deny your xabashi cheerleading experience in the years of '06 and '07. You are what you accuse on Sharif unless you are staying on your same position of supporting Ethiopian invasion of Beledweyne.

^^^lol Muppet is a term of endearment in the UK.

It was to highlight that you did not get the jist of what NGOONGE was saying, but just jumped in with the fake laugh, pretending to undertsand what was going on.

Now as for me, I supported the President and state of Puntland throught my time in SOL, the strategy and tactics of President Yusuf then have been vindicated now.

The question is what has changed, aside from the clan of the President?

The problem is those who were demonstrating yesterday about "Xabashi" invasion and calling for Jihad. Are now demonstrating about Al Shabaab and calling for Ethiopian support.

I am just reporting the news as I always have..

The Zack   

Well I don't live in the UK and I don't appreciate to be called those kinds of names. That being said, I fully understood what NGONGe meant its was crystal clear and he is still alive to clarify it for you if you've totally missed it. It was obvious he was saying that you are on the other side of the fence now protesting against the current TFG policies.

You are correct those who were protesting against Xabashis (I.e. juje and abwaan) don't agree with what alshabaab is doing today but don't get frustrated when one points out your weak stances too. Nobody gives a **** if u supported yey, the fact that you were OK with the Ethiopian invasion yesterday and that fact that you are trying to accuse others being OK with the current AU or Ethio invasion is pathetic.

Originally posted by The Zack:

Nobody gives a **** if u supported yey, the fact that you were OK with the Ethiopian invasion yesterday and that fact that you are trying to accuse others being OK with the current AU or Ethio invasion is pathetic.

Now don’t get angry adeer. Also stop highlighting your ignorance. I was supporting a Somali national government led by a man who had a clear strategy to bring peace to the country. Now Ethiopia did not invade Somalia, nor is there any indication it wants to or it can legally get away with it, as I told you before. It along with IGAD, AU and the international community were supporting the national government against Eritrea & rogue networks supporting the opposition.

The problem here is that given a chance Somalia would have been in a much better position today, however the likes of yourselves and other reactionary groups wanted to fight, fight and fight and ruined the chance we had.

Also I am not even against AMISOM sending more troops and taking over the country. Ugandans, Ethiopians and Burundians don’t put road side bombs on the street and blow themselves up in graduation ceremonies…

The problem is Sharif Ahmed is just acting out his role and getting paid, he has no strategy.

Now what was your argument again?

:D

Hales   

madaxda.jpgBal waxaan eeg, a former enemy shaking hands with a dictator and a mass murderer.

The hypocrisy is quite telling and add that to the fact he cried out help for Ethiopian intervention, waa cajiib.

No wonder the Alshabaab camp on SOL were all over this.

sharif-and-clinton.jpg

I remember this in early 2009, this sparked quite a discomfort in the household.

A so called Sheikh shaking the hands of a woman, even though he knows its xaaraam. :D

Every one knows the current TFG is weak it was always weak even when Cabdilahi yusuf was running it Ethiopians now are inside Somalia invading parts of Somalia and the government is to weak to do anything about it. Those are the only facts

^^^Ethiopia is a strong stat however what say you when the ONLF were landing in Zaylac and strolling around for 150 KM, as if they were on an extended pic-nic. :D

You have no argument, next

General duke you are the only one pointing out the failure of this current TTG administration led by sharif but me and the rest of the world and even Gen gabre all know the TFG was a failure when your uncle was leading it what’s the difference between Ethiopian troops invading the capital city of Somalia with your uncle on top of an Ethiopian T90 tank, and between Ethiopian troops invading parts of hiiraan while sharifs government is just being quiet because of the embarrassment .

^^^Xaji dont get upset adeer from now on you and all secessioists will have to answer to Abdi Iley

and the admin in Jigjiga, if you behave they will take it easy on you.

Forget Gabre and the Addis you have your hands full with the men from Western Somalia.

Try again adeer

Duke I know you feel frustrated because of the miserable failure of Yey but that should not mean you should have ill feelings towards the current Sharif administration , this is the same transitional federal government you were clapping your hands for few years back. But I know with Cumar buur being ousted and leaving office. And the whole security problem in the pirate state and attam at your doorsteps. There is nothing iley or Zanawi can do for you. Good luck :D

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Duke There is nothing iley or Zanawi can do for you. Good luck

Indeed, but there is allot they can do to you. Who is calling Siilanyu at 3am? Oh its Abdi Iley with new orders :D