Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Saudi protesters face trial

Blessed   

Saudi Interior Minister Prince Nayef said such acts would not go unpunished.

Ain't that the same dude that is calling for reforms? :confused:

Does anybody what they demonstrating about?

Haashim   

I was listening their TV the day the demonstration took place, I laughed because they say small number of people GATHERED at malik fahad street and the police cleared them to allow the taraffic move :D:D:D

nuune   

lol muraad,u know these saudis(boqorada caloosha waaween) are heading into a difficult situation now.

wallaahi last night this somali man ayaan wada sheekaysaneenay,sacuudiga ayuu mar dalxiis u aaday,waxay ku dhigeen buu iiga sheekeenaayay,anigii yaab iyo amakkaak baa iga soo haray,anoo awwalba sacuudiga necbaa baan xalay 6 saacadood laiiga sheekeenayay sacuudiga!!!!!

Rokko   

I think Saudi Gov is allowing'em fat pigs to demonstrate so they can lose weight, well, on top of that, Americanz are crossing the border to Iraq and saying to Saudis..."now what?...so I think the Saudis are paying the price for being greety ignorant from both the poor muslims now that Americans dont' need'em anymore na'mean.

One...

I think Saudi Gov is allowing'em fat pigs to demonstrate so they can lose weight

LOL allowing them to lose weight

I dont think u should refer to fellow muslim as pigs bro, i know that all of us have slip of the tonogue form time to time so i just thought i would remind u so smile.gif .

Rokko   

Well, bro Shujui that was part of joke and just luv messing and makig fun of'em aight. I forgot to make one thing clear, not all of Saudis are bad muslims but all those in Kingdom do misrepresent our religion and the holliest places.

You asked me not to call'em Pigs or perhaps something else, imagine what some of'em call us..