Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

what warlord do u support!!

last week i had the unfortunate chance of having a guest who was pro somaliand! i got the idea from him that most somalilanders still claim that a genocide was committed against them by the southerners! that said, i asked him if hes aware that many todays rulers of somaliland, including riyaale and the mid-wife were part of siyad's regime! all of sudden hommie was not interested in dicussing any longer and he to jet for my bed!

i only know and meet lil caydiid while he was living in la! sorry to say this, but lets be honest, hommie wasnt the sharpest tool in the shed!

i dont know any other wl and i dont care for them!

but i do see around here many dancing around wl! as moslem ppl how we can let this happen and tolerate something against allah's will and quote

ayad koran everyday! i just couldnt live with myself doing stuff against allah's will swa. from proud ppl, how did we become the laughing stock of the world! u tell me!

so please lets know what wl u support and why! cuz

i just digest this wl business any longer!

Abdinuur   

None! b/c they murder people without cause. And you know killing a human being is as if you killed the whole humanity. This is very powerful statement in the Quran and not many people with guns realize this.

I dont support anyone who has guns or murders innocent lifes....even the 5-0.

I'm pro-peace and Pro-Muslim.

:D

hukri   

Why support someone that's only making the situation worse?..not to mention killing innocent people?? and add to the list, making life misserable for the rest? etc etc etc

so as kaafi said; none!

never had & never will!!

|Peace|Love|Respect|

Xafsa   

war geesiyoow geesiyooow geesi geesi dhalay.

Rudy...my dear brother Are you serious about this topic? Who in their mind is gonna admit to supporting a warlord?

Oh and why are you talking smack about Ina caydiid? I'm kidding..its the truth he is alittle challenged in the intellect department.

Originally posted by Kaafi:

[QB] I dont support anyone who has guns or murders innocent lifes....even the 5-0.

I'm pro-peace and Pro-Muslim.

hommie 5-0, u know what!yeah! book him deno! kaafi u hit right on the head bro!

shukri! how many have farahs have u sent to jails! lol!!! i smell hitler hye!lol...

fs- can i call u fs! no punt intented!lol...yup got the point! i mean he was no rocket scientist! lets leaved it there!

nuune! dont dance no more! just give us an honest ans bro!

Brave   

I will not answer your unintelligent question that was derived by this quote;

"

last week i had the unfortunate chance of having a guest who was pro somaliand! i got the idea from him that most somalilanders still
claim that a genocide was committed
against them by the southerners!

"

Continuing to deny that your people committed genocide is what’s keeping you killing each other to date. Like the latest clan fighting where Siad’s own clan received deaths & casualties, in this blessed month of Ramadan if I may add. It seemed these ppl have no respect for this holy month let alone other Muslim’s life, but then they didn’t have that when they were killing and ordering the killing of other fellow Muslims (Somalilanders) did they? There’s a Somali word called ‘Cuqubo’ which you seemed not to understand it exists, but you’re experiencing it.

i asked him if hes aware that many todays rulers of somaliland, including riyaale and the mid-wife were part of siyad's regime!

Riyale collaborated with the government to kill his own ppl (so did Jews collaborate with the Nazis against their ppl), but his day of reckoning will come soon if not in this life in the hereafter. I see that you included Adna Aden as one of the warlords it just shows how much hate you’re harbouring towards Somaliland, which you are so blinded by it.

Keep talking as I said before the ship of Somaliland has sailed far into the horizon and it will take Somalia 13yrs to reach it, in which case Somaliland would have travelled another 13yrs.