Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Stay strong never surrender

OLOL   

I have never in my life imagined Ethiopian troops easily marching into Somali soil and seeing large segments of our society cheering for this national tragedy. Yes, we, Somalis, created this mess by ourselves and I am not blaming others but us.

All we could do now is just send money, send medication, help the wounded, voice my anger and support my muslim brothers in the Jihad. i know this is the despised weak apporaoch to faith and Jihad.

This is just a passing trial that needs preseverance and patience. I ask the cyber Mujaahidiin brothers and sisters to stay strong and have faith in ALLAH. Victory is with ALLAH and no matter what the hypocrites and infidels say, ISLAM is the SOLUTION and ALLAH Is with his UMMAH. We will win soon.

N.O.R.F   

Insha allah the ICU will come out victorious, insha allah!

Stay strong and help in any support you can offer and never surrender!

Xoogsade   

Northerner, One thing you can count on, Muqdisho to stay free from Ethiopian Rule. That is the last symbol of what is left of our country as we knew it.

May Allah grant victory to those somalis who decided to make their final grand stand to prevent Ethiopia from ever claiming to have touched the shores of Muqdisho.

Juje   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Northerner, One thing you can count on, Muqdisho to stay free from Ethiopian Rule. That is the last symbol of what is left of our country as we knew it.

Xasiid wa Xasadaan. In Xamar la isku dagalo maad rabto oo la isku rif-rifo, oo ay dadku ku baba'an. Qayanoole waxiid. Wa cidi kala tashata.

Awalba Xamar ma adan uu dhalan , koyto aya aheyd.

Khalaf   

Xamar is going through a toughh time allahu ha u sahol for all the muslims.......we just got word (allah knows best) that their is qabil killings if they let this happens then islamic courts finally have the nail to the coffin.

In peaceful times do pple stay stronger and never have to face the humiliation of surrender.The courts already surrendered.General indho cade,his lieutenant Generals aka Turki and so forth only have won the shameful killings of innocent boys fed up with lies and propaganda.I would have respected them myself were they in the front line but they ain't.Its all over mates.

Brother Khalaf,ofcourse there will be qabiil killings,many believe that the transitional government belongs to one tribe and therefore think that they are in war with a particular tribe,forgetting that its national multi qabiil power sharing thing.I bet the victims that shall be assasinated in xamar will be the commander in chief's clan.Its a shame though,for many who fight for the courts come from that clan.However one looks at it,the element of hypocrisy over shadow the whole scenes of facts and reality,in this case.