Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Adan Ayro's death: Shari Ahmed those in Djibouti's role.

Funny how events seem to repeat themselves.

The late Adan Ayrow of Al Shabaab was bombed in his clan protected stronghole of Dhusa Mareb.

Who was behind it? Who gave the info that all the top commanders of Al Shabaab were in the same place at the same time?

Lets just say we have seen such an event before.

When Sharif Ahmed was rescued by the Americans

We had the bombings of the Al-Shabaab in the deep south.

Now we have Ahmed Diriye, Xaad, Sharif Ahmed in Djibouti, we have the US commanders in that part of the world in Djibouti.

Thus the US needed intellegence and were abouts of the Al Shabaab heads, who could provide such info?

And who would be safe from any backlash in Djibouti.

I wonder

^^^Who benefits by killing Ayrow?

TFG indeed but it did not have credible info.

Sharif Ahmed and the Courts also benefit.

Those in Djibouti who hold clan ties and political allegance spelled the beans I dare say.

Yaa ka dambeyey dilki lagu qarjiyey Moallin Adan?

Warar la helay qar ka tirsan dadka sida aadka ah u xiseya arimaha Somalida ayaa shaciyey in qaarka tirsaan basasinta Mareykanka aay si toos ah ugu dhax jiraan hogaanka All Shabaab iyo Gacanta midig oow ka soo jeedo Ceerow ahaan tiisa.

Ku waas oo u sahlay in aay Ciidamada Bada ee Mareykanka ka fuliyaan howshooda si fudud iyaga oo isticmalaya Gaantada laga soo rido Marakiibta fadhisa Badweynta Hiindiya iyago oo hogaanka u haayo ama ku socdo signaal ka soo baxaayo Guriga Moallin Adan dhinacyadiisa kuwaas oo si toos ah oow u soo abaraayo gaantaalada.

Qalabkaan ayaa ah mid aad u yaar kuna shaqeeya shucaca Leysarka kaas ooy si toos ah u arkayaan Qalabka saraan Marakiibta ee loo yaqaano Radarka.

Qalabkaan maarka la daaro waxaad haysata 5 ilaa 15 daqiiqo in aaw meshaas ku soo dhacaayo Gantaalka kaas oo si toos ah u soo raadsanayo signalka ka soo baxaayo qalabkaan.

Waxii warar ah ee ku soo kordha wararka qaaska ah kala soco warar keena dhambe.

^^^Ayrow was not the only commander who died, the top four were killed and many others.

Who knew the time and place? It was an inside job.

Fingers point to the Courts leaders and Clan Chiefs who hated the Al Shabaabs' go it alone startegy.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Ayrow was not the only commander who died, the top four were killed and many others.

Who knew the time and place? It was an inside job.

Fingers point to the Courts leaders and Clan Chiefs who hated the Al Shabaabs' go it alone startegy.

So? Still, as I said before: finger pointing and hearsay is for conspiracy theorists and makhayad gossipers! Hadaad wax ogtahay noo sheeg! I fail to see where you're going with all this!

JB: Ayrow's death was tragic to his family and close friends. To others its just another Somali who died.

Abu Geel: Ayrow was fighting the Ethiopians/US/TFG correct?

JB: Ayrow's death was tragic to his family and close friends. To others its just another Somali who died.

Then why celebration if he is just another somali who died ?

Again ,, i'm asking about your country bombed by another country ,,,

^^^lol. What do you mean celebrate? Are you in celebration when you report of civilian deaths in the south in your attempt to get your fake country recognised?

Ayrow is dead what ever he did or was, its behind him now.

The question of the post is who rated him out?

Fabregas   

Abu Geel: Ayrow was fighting the Ethiopians/US/TFG correct?

Akhi, hadaad wax ogtahay noo sheeg..........The only thing I can gather from this post is that some old men took a flight to Djibouti! Who snitched on Cayrow? I don't really know, and neither do you, or do you?

A nations soverignty is determined by how strong it is. Somalia is weak, thats why I support governance, because its the way out of these type of incidents.

Abu Geeljire: This is a valid question to ask. If Ayrow fought the US, why then is Sharif Ahmed in Djibouti which has a US/French base, is it not holly SOMALI land? Or is Mogadishu the only holly place worth fighting and maiming civilians?

Come on adeer do tell. Ayrow was a hero who was bombed, and his Amir Sharif Ahmed is in Djibouti with the same US army commanders who took out his commander.

What hypocracy.