Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

General assembly of Pland isims in Garowe

BN   

HornAfrique + Rahima = Jubba Valley Alliance

No worries, we'll make our own Nugaal Valley Alliance... :D

Gabbal   

No worries, we'll make our own Nugaal Valley Alliance...
:D

Bari war dee sxb wiilka haka waalin, awalbu yara wareersanaa :D

If it was a matter of anyone equaling the JVA, then suffice to say Otali and I would have been the best of friend :rolleyes: , and not Rahima who in the political sense wouldn't have been a member of the armed grouping ;)icon_razz.gif

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Bari war dee sxb wiilka haka waalin, awalbu yara wareersanaa.

Ahh. The sweet stench of fear... :D The alliance has been formed my friend, and the NVA shall triumph over the JVA in the battlefield that is SOL! :D

If it was a matter of anyone equaling the JVA, then suffice to say Otali and I would have been the best of friend :rolleyes: , and not Rahima who in the political sense wouldn't have been a member of the armed grouping
;)icon_razz.gif

I'm sure he was only jesting; I do believe you are over analysing...yet again. :D

Emperor   

Who is to tell here what to post and what not

No offense (I don't mean to sound rude), but are you telling us this?

It seems as though the politics section has slowly become a place for regional, tribal, news which is of no concern to the rest majority.

Bro what do u mean by us???? you or all of us? by saying this do u mean every SOL member isn't intrested in Puntland? I for one intrested and im sure that other regular SOL members care about Plan, So intead of generalizing u should plainly say you are not giving damn about Plan.

Rahima good to see cheering up, but are you forgetting that Puntland is still part of Somalia, OOh sorry im wrong was it Unrecognized Idependent country?

Let every1 breath and bring up issues about home.

YaaB!

News Flash gentlemen!

Two former Sland officials have joined Pland after consultation with their respective constituencies.

The two are Aqil Abdirisaq Jama Abdi Bile, now former speaker for Sool in the Sland parliament, and Qamandi Saleban Ali.

Aqil Abdirisaq said that he joined Sland in the fist place, because he thought it would benefit his clan more than Pland. He realized that Sland is a qabiil state when people from Abdullahi Yusuf's tribe were treated drastically different in a negative way after Abdullahi Yusuf's election to president of Somalia.

Qamandi Saleban uttered the same kind of words.

Left Qamandi Saleban and Aqil Abdirisaq Jama on entrance to Pland controlled Sool to join the grand meeting of isims of Pland wich is meant to strengthen the unity and stance of Pland in general.

991jiifka.jpg

Are they aware a snake is luring over them in the tree?

HornAfrique, apologies for the Pland injection I just gave you?

:D