Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

!!!Aids Rumor involving the Somali Delagation Party In Kenya!!!

nuune   

WAX KASTA WAA LA MAQLI,

la yaabi maayo because waxaaban jeclahayba inay u wada dhintaan cudurkan aafada,disgraceful,yaa wadnaha xabad kala daalo dhamaantoodba

Libaax-Sanka

There is nothing hard about your question, the somali people or whomever is related to these so called delagates need to know and will know, no matter what the cost is.

The cost being, their so called right to have privacy.

These men gave up their right to have any sort of privacy the minute they decided to go out of their marriage and commit adultery and risk their family's lives.(I'm sure most of these men who were infected are married, and do have wives, children, and possibly grandchildren)

You talked about the odayaasha's fundamental human right to have a privacy, what about the right of those they are harming as we speak??? Don't they have a right to be informed???

I will disagree with anyone who so much as talks about these so called men's right to have privacy, knowing that they could be harming an innocent wife of theirs who probably is pregnant with an unborn child and that child could be infected...WHAT ABOUT THE UNBORN's right to have a life of no complications???

I think the list of names should be publicized, if not publicly then for the immediate families.

If I could get the names of these men, I wouldn't hesitate to go to the closest Somali Newspaper with it.

Macalin   

Lazy,From a social point of View,The poor folks have the right to knw who is infected and whose not.

The issue here is 'Public' and someones private health issue can never be a public issue.

His immidiate family has the right to know and he should tell them,laakin telling the public who is who,is not

Its one of the Rights-bill of rights that is

Xafsa   

War lords contracting HIV does not surprise me at all...but how reliable are those kenyan doctors?

This also brings back an old question...should we get our selves and potential partners tested?...just to be on the safe side?

zak99   

Originally posted by flying-still:

This also brings back an old question...should we get our selves and potential partners tested?...just to be on the safe side?

4 sure. i just did my physical for this year and tested myself. if u dont do the test, how would you know. i recommend it.

Xafsa   

^^^ even those who have had no sexual experience?

I bring that up because people are under the misconception that the only way to get AIDS is by having sex with an infected person. ALthough this may be the leading way to get infected...any exchange of bodily fluid will do.

OG_Girl   

Waelords and HIV!!! don't u know when they will die or hospitalize them ?

i wich if there is way to get rid of them

salaam

One's health issue is private matter.

Obviously the wives of these wakcos need to be informed. That job should left to the health professionals and these wackos themselves. The somali public has no right to know who is infected,and who is not. But nomadz will be happy if these individuals disappear from the so called somali political stage.

NICEMAN   

You may think this smell things, but is biger then u will imegen if that is case .........this issue i haven heard anything about but really is big issue to all somalia ppl where ever they are becaue that is there uncle'father,brother and husband coupond with vuris.........if that is cause in my opion could be worsty then coud ever think about so, who keep in contect this guys watch in your life and your family tooo........ and always guys wish the best in all time whever meant to be will happend and whever aliyaheey will wish will happend too...........

niceman