Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

If they kill him, I would be so happy!

Oh, why can't that news hit us in a day like this that we need it so much?

Does it matter, one may ask, but I think for the interest of a whole fanatic tribe that has gone near Gaalnimo for his becoming of President, it would be more than great to subdue him now! You know that I hate him more than their love to him.

Kill him, please. Oh, now it would be more suitable than ever.

loooooooooooool

ma anigii baad igu soo jeesatay ,,, :D

Waar orodoo ninka iska celi ,,,,,, if he brings Amhaaros why don't u bring Saudis, Yemens, Qatars, Irans, Hisbullahs ,, etc. ???

I'm ready to kill me but after you kill him ,,,, i wanna see u doing it

Liibaan   

ubaane, adaa ba u eeg mid gaaloobay sidii ICU u tagtay... oo waabad waalataye,

Islaam nimadii miyaad tuurtay cay, aflagaado iyo waxbaan dilayaa baa kaa soo hadhay

War orodo hadii ee run kaa tahay in aad tahay Allah-ubaahne, Illaah danbi dhaaf weydiiso, waxan aad sheegaso cadaab yeenan cadaab kuu horseedin

Originally posted by Garaad Caanood:

ubaane, adaa ba u eeg mid gaaloobay sidii ICU u tagtay... oo waabad waalataye,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ,,,,, U sheeg bal niyow ,,, :D

^^Don't worry Gaalo-raac Caanood, we will kill him soon and you will live with the unceasing cry for the rest of your life, insha-Allah!

You and your uncle have nothing else to do but to build the church for which you and Zenewi will worship and adhere to Christianity!

Liibaan   

Munaafaq waashay - ubaahne,

Hadii islaamnimadu run kaa aheed, maad waalanlaheen, maryahana kama caralaheen

War anaga Yusuf waxba nagama galin,

ma waxaad u maleenasaa sidaado kale, in loo dhaqmayo hadii yusuf laga qaado jagada? cid sidaada u caqli yar somaali oo dhan kuma jirtu

Hore ayaa loo yidhi, nin waalan dadka kale ayuu moodaa sidiisa oo kale inay u waalan yihiin... markaa ku lama yaabayo

Dad Allah iyo diin aaminsan baanu nahay, wax kastana qadar Illhay baanu u aragnaa

aduu munaafignimo iyo gaalnimo baad isku darsatay

zenewi and Christians are better than you 100 times, at least they believe god, but you godless thats explains why you making death threats against everyone , very strange behavior (unislamic)

shaydaanubaane ayaa tahay

Looser waaxid

If, the gaal is safed from our wrath, I am sure he will not be safe from the aging that is taking him to his graveyard sooner, since he crossed into the age of death zone.

It definately will give us a good news for a day or so as he dies in a miserable death!