Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Ethiopians Defecate in Muqdisho mosques

The filthy xabash defecate in house of allah ... what does the loyal slave do ? .. he sides with his master of course .

amazing i went back through this thread.. telling myself .. if they wouldn't speak up for their brothers who were murdered yesterday they were blinded by Qabil but surely they would have something to say about this incident defecating in the mosque ... but to my disappointment not a single stooge could find it within himself to even attempt to feign anger or disgust.

I have been trying to shame some of them .. into opening their eyes at least those who are not too far gone but it is an exercise in futility.

from now on i'm resorting to the one liners that Northern has been famous for .. wise man indeed.

what's the use no matter what the tigre/TFG do ... no matter how wrong/immoral you get the same response every single time

^ abtigiis Denial is the first stage .. then comes the justification .. they deserved it ayaa ku soo xigta .. hadaad aad ka sugayso somalinmo ... ceel madhan bad wax ka daysaa.

quote:Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Adeer, you can claim all you want. It is a common theme for the any self-styled resistance group to make unsubstantiated claims, but you have to understand that the government will defend itself if it comes under attack.

^ fist is the denial

quote:Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Nothing but propoganda intended to garner and stir up blind emotions.

This is what the PM said at a news conference.

It is also difficult to tell, according to reliable sources of news, who is combatant and who is not, since many of the brutal Al-Shayaadiin wear civilians clothes.

My sincere heart goes to the civilians who were caught in the crossfire.

^ then some more denial with a hint of some lame excuses

quote:Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

I like how you people think, what was the PM supposed? Don't shoot back if your shot at? To all the fake cyber jihadist, this what the war you have been clamoring for gets you.

^ and finally comes the justification.

I have the thought process of the apologists down to a few simple steps .. we all know it does not require any mental stress or even reasoning the only pre-requisite is that you must be lacking in many things sound reasoning skills, wadaninimo, damiir, etc

i could train a chimp to do this ^

Xoogsade, you don't have to explain yourself. Neither wixii dhacay '90s, nor what some moooryaans did then or are doing now.

Dad ayaa jecel inay dhibka, ibtilada, qaxarka, xasuuqa, rafaadka taagan maanta oo ay Xabashada wado dhan kale u jeediyaan, cajal kale shidaan, si meelahaas la iskugu maaweeliyo, taasna dhag jalaq ha u dhigin. Soomaali ku sheeg ayaa excuse iyo justification u raadinaayo waxa Xabashada naftirkooda aanan excuse u heynin. Shisheeye baa meesha soo galay, not wax Soomaali iyo Soomaali isku ah oo beri geed hoostiis ku shiri karo. Shisheeye kaliya ma'ahee waa Xabashi, cadowga koowaad, labaad iyo sadexaad ee Soomaaliyeed.

Qof Soomaaliyeed an iota of Soomaalinimo ku jirto waxa dhacaayo maanta ma fiirsadeen, excuse iyo wax kale in uu raadinayana iska daa. Damiir Soomaaliyeed iyo mid Islaanimo haddeenan siinin inay waxaan ku arkaan, midkii bini'aaden ayeeba xataa ku dareemi karin. It is revolting.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Xoogsade, you don't have to explain yourself. Neither wixii dhacay '90s, nor what some moooryaans did then or are doing now.

Dad ayaa jecel inay dhibka, ibtilada, qaxarka, xasuuqa, rafaadka taagan maanta oo ay Xabashada wado dhan kale u jeediyaan, cajal kale shidaan, si meelahaas la iskugu maaweeliyo, taasna dhag jalaq ha u dhigin. Soomaali ku sheeg ayaa excuse iyo justification u raadinaayo waxa Xabashada naftirkooda aanan excuse u heynin. Shisheeye baa meesha soo galay, not wax Soomaali iyo Soomaali isku ah oo beri geed hoostiis ku shiri karo. Shisheeye kaliya ma'ahee waa Xabashi, cadowga koowaad, labaad iyo sadexaad ee Soomaaliyeed.

Qof Soomaaliyeed an iota of Soomaalinimo ku jirto waxa dhacaayo maanta ma fiirsadeen, excuse iyo wax kale in uu raadinayana iska daa. Damiir Soomaaliyeed iyo mid Islaanimo haddeenan siinin inay waxaan ku arkaan, midkii bini'aaden ayeeba xataa ku dareemi karin. It is revolting.

Dadkaan waa u dhamaatay saxib. Damiirkaa ka dhintay.

Abtigiis   

isku xero ma nihiin. Aniga xeradaydu waa weyntahay. waa wixxii somali sheegta oo dhan. Adigana waa jilibkii....That was for the sake of argument; doesn't mean i will leave my own (somali) issues to any self-proclaimed 'better' somali!

Abtigiis   

MMA

It is no more acceptable to let people abuse the 'notion of freedom of expression' to undermine national intersts. I strongly believe 'Glorifying occupation' must be added to the list of things that will invoke a ban. what more is painful than someone saying they are not killed, when dead Ulma's are being buried.

Kha'in wadan miidhan baa raba inuu meeshan ka hadlo!

I am giving ultimatum, either SOL will do something about it or I will do something about it (by withdrawing). Sidan laguma jiri karo! And it has nothing to do with impatience and tolerance. It is common for people to be barred to undermine national interst.

Dadkaan Soomaali waaye saaxiib, haddee Soomaali ahaan lahayn la garay. As despicable and reprehensible as it is what they type, they have a right to air that opinion. It says more about them than this site or this site's slant. Meesha Soomaaliweyn dhan iskugu imaato, oo qof wuxuu aaminsanyahay ma lagu qasbi karo wax kale, best to do is to ignore it.

Mid Xabashi ayaa joogi jiray inta, glorifying his Xabashi people and their then initial occupation of Soomaaliya. Waala ban gareeye since he had no right to put it on our noses. But kuwaan waa Soomaali, and every Soomaali has a right to air his voice, wuxuu rabo ha noqdee the opinion. Changing one's opinion by force or by censor waxba maku tareysid, only rationalnimo, Soomaalinimo, Islaanimo hadduu ku arkin.

Abtigiis   

MMA

waan gartay! beyond my anger, i can understand it is difficult to stop them. I don't agree 'waa somaali so let them do thing', but i can see there is a practical difficulty of defining what constitutes 'kayaamo' and what not. So, my bluff is over! Laakiin, It is painful to see culumo la aasayo, and someone saying in la laayo waa sax ama lama dilinba.

I hope you understand my frustrations.

abtigiis ... meesha hanagu cidlayn

the lap dogs need someone to bludgeon them with the truth sometimes or they get too arrogant they must be brought to heel before they believe in the lies they spew .... so you see we are doing a public service :D

for every lost cause you see on this site there are many more dedicated brothers and sisters who are true patriots and support our country and religion and advocate its cause to the best of their ability.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Its not as thought anyone here has denied the killings took place in the first place, we know it did, but the question is why did it happen?

Stop with the youtube video's that you are all sharing, and start asking around and find out why the masjid was attacked, and if you can't find answers, ask your "people fighters", I am sure they were the real perpetrators of these killings.
[/i]

Firstly, this thread isn't about the Sheikhs that were killed. It's about the Masjiid that they defecated on, hooliganised and used as a rubbish site. The video is posted on the second page and thus far no one can deny that action took place. There was no fighters in this particular masjid and have entered previous Masjids. Therefore, your logic that an occupation troops need a reason to enter a masjid is extremely weak. It's as if your saying these third world occupiers apply the rules of law and order. It's a widely held consensus with confirmation from witnesses including religious people that this Tabliiqi Sheikh was in no other way or any of those children involved in the fighting. Why would Xabashis enter a Masjid? Why would they rape a women? Why would they hang Somalis from trees? Why would cut their body to pieces and hang them to dry? Those are all actions that they have been in the Ocaden region. But if you want to find out the real reason why these actions happened, he's a number:

Sergeant Johanees Mekele Gobala Tala

033333333777339 Muqdisho- Head of torture and execution.

Laakiin, It is painful to see culumo la aasayo, and someone saying in la laayo waa sax ama lama dilinba.

I hope you understand my frustrations.

Sad indeed. If somalis had the same frustrations when they were killing and raping their own for 17 years we would not be in this situation.