Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Ethiopians Defecate in Muqdisho mosques

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by me:

Xoogsade,

I don't need to justify jack shid.....I am just telling those that are acting like all holy that what we did to each other is worse then what Ethiopians will ever do to us.

Lets not pretend and shut our eyes from our past,...lets face it and try to solve our divisions, only then will we succeed in defeating these xabash you 'hate' so much.

Aanagaa meeshan is dhignay and it seems like allot of us haven't learned anything from the past.

The purpose of my post is to make you think. If you haven't been doing that already.

But you do remmember what happened in the 90's right? and how even mosques werent safe?

So why act all shocked when we who are supposed to be brothers did that to each other, what did you expect our enemy to do to us?

Saxib, first of all, people who are opposed to what is happening -you being among many- are not acting holy. They refuse to accept an injustice to themselves and to fellow somalis. They are not the ones to be preached about past wrongs. They are taking the necessary moral stance required to be taken regardless of when and where. Doing the right thing is a life-long project for them.

As for Unity, you can only achieve that if you find somalis who share common values with you, the value of islanimo and at some point love of a country. Any somali who respects those two will be your friend and companion. You can't force somalis who put clan first to agree with you or help you, so it is pointless to wait for them to have a change of heart and join you in your struggle. To each his own I would say. I am not waiting for them and in fact some of these somalis would have you killed if your life was in their hands, that is how low I think of somalis who value Qabiil. If they can justify the death of an old woman in her shed in Muqdisho, they can easily justify mine as well with the same coldness. I am not waiting for such somalis to come join me. It is waste of time. So focus on somalis who share common values with you instead of waiting for those among them who don't share your objectives.

Lastly, every somali death in the hands of the xabashis and their stooges shocks me, every rape enrages me, and I will never be able to find myself explaining these injustices simply because I share a deep bond with those somalis that can not be broken for eternity as long as they remain muslims and somalis.

Emperor   

Those suffered rape and murder in the early nineties were mostly clans from Puntland and other areas, Xoogsade cares less about that, the reason why he's ignoring the significance of that issue and taking you less serious.

Haddaba yaa la eedayn ,,,

We have this side killing, murdering and raping people in the 90s ,,,, bodies were laid between Muqdishu all the way to Kenya border and from muqdisho all the way to Galkacyo ,,,,,,,

Again the other side brought xabashis, americans and others to do the same thing ,,,,,,

Emperor   

^Dagaal baa socda waa runtaa ee adigu hal dhinac taageer oo xabbada soo gal ama isaga dhex bax, laakiin mar mid far kufiiq sida kaa muuqata waa isku sii hurin.

Reerkaan aqoontii laga cunay

Qiimihiina laga tiray

Magacna qoorta loo suray

Ee qoyska Soomaali

Qarqarna aan u dhaafeyn

Bal inay qaboobaan

Boogta qolofta laga rogo

Xaal aad u qara weyn

Inaad taqabal siisaan

Ood qoomameysaan

Qiirada la oydaan

Qayladhaan la dhiirado

Quudhsiguna ha baaba’o

Qufac aan dawo lahayn

Qandha aan bogsoonayn

Taariikhdii qudhmuuneyd

Qanigani ma tiri waa

Weli qodaxdii lama gurin

Fartii boogtu may qaban

Lama qodin dhibaatadii

Qayladhaan la dhiirado

Quudhsiguna ha baaba’o

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Those suffered rape and murder in the early nineties were mostly clans from Puntland and other areas, Xoogsade cares less about that, the reason why he's ignoring the significance of that issue and taking you less serious.

I am just reminding the likes of you who legitimize and justify for themselves what Allah has forbidden, of killing the innocent, of the rape of women, those among you who dare Allah on a daily basis by supporting those killers out there who murder elderly women and children in cold blood that at no time is rape/killing legal or justified.

If you are serious about rape and murder, you would hold warlords like Qaybdiid and Maxamed Dheere accountable. Your objectives are not to uphold the laws of God nor the laws of man and you are bereft of morality by virtue of supporting the same killers and rapists of your relatives assuming you are a victim of them as you have protrayed yourself time and again.

I am just reminding the likes of you who legitimize for themselves adn justify what Allah has forbidden, of killing the innocent, of the rape of women,

Xoogsade, sxb adigaa intaa aad sheegtayba lagugu haystaa inaad samaysay during the 90s ,,,,,,

taana maxaad ka odhan ??

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote: I am just reminding the likes of you who legitimize for themselves adn justify what Allah has forbidden, of killing the innocent, of the rape of women,

Xoogsade, sxb adigaa intaa aad sheegtayba lagugu haystaa inaad samaysay during the 90s ,,,,,,

taana maxaad ka odhan ??
I don't want to stoop low to your level of ignorance, but let anyone who thinks of me as that write in their own words. I will reply to them instead of you. Waxoogaa caqligaa kugu yar adiga.

Emperor   

^I am not a victim neither are you, we are simply commentators the victims that have suffered in the past or are still suffering stay back home, stop beating the bushes man, you were asked a simple question, what is the difference between the crimes and rape of a Somali against another Somali in a mosque and that of a Somali by Ethiopia. Morality, Islaanimo iyo qabiilism wax lagaama waydiin.

You are going in circles and using morality and religion so loose, it's the likes of you Xoogsade that need to start and practise what they breach. Full of hypicritical people...

Im in all honest against the innocent murder and rape... Full stop.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:

I am just reminding the likes of you who legitimize for themselves adn justify what Allah has forbidden, of killing the innocent, of the rape of women,

taana maxaad ka odhan ??
I don't want to stoop low to your level of ignorance, but let anyone who thinks of me as that write in their own words. I will reply to them instead of you. Waxoogaa caqligaa kugu yar adiga.
Fuley waaxid ,,,, then why talk about xasuuq if you don't have the balls to answer the questions.

me   

Xoogsade,

You don't need to explain yourself to these folks or me. But take the message with you and think about it. This issue needs to be addressed and the sins of the past can only be washed away and we can forgive each other when those that are being blamed for crimes ask for forgiveness. Hadii kale walaahi sheekadani waligeed dhamaan mayso.

Ps.I will never ever trust a man that says they fight for religion, but not for the people, the land or xaq.

Walaahi I want this war to end and I want a just government but I sincerely don't believe these cats chasing each other will be the ones that will bring a just government. They will only try to make me choose between two evils. And in that case I will not choose.

Unless the past is given it's proper place it will haunt us and our children will not be safe from the mistakes our parents made.

Abtigiis   

JB

dulmi waa lagu sameeyay reer Somaliland (waqooyi-before)but de idinkuna we were massacred like TUTSI ga naga daaya! waad maaasheen intii ku filayd.