Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed quite as Ethiopia enters Hiiraan

Ciidamada Itoobiya Oo Soo Galay Degmada Deefoow, Hiiraan.

28 May, 2009 01:43:00 Toronto t.

Font size:

Warar lagu kasloon yahay oo laga helayo ilo muhiim ah ayaa sheegaya in ciidamada Itoobiya oo ku hubaysan gawaari dagaal ay soo gaareen tuulada Deefoow ee ka tirsan gobolka Hiiraan, waxayna halkaas ka sameeyeen baaritaano ay ku qaadeen gawaarida iyo guryaha degaanka. Lama oga ujeedada dhabta ah ee ay halkaas u yimaadeen iyo waxa ay raadinayaan, waxaase la hubaa inay isha ku hayaan dhaqdhaqaaqa ururada Islaamiyiinta ah ee kusoo fidayay beryahan gobolada dhexe.

Maleeshiyaadka ururada Al-Shabaab iyo Xisbul Islaam ayaa hakad galiyay socodkoodii ay kusii jeedeen gobolka Galgaduud kadib markii ay maqleen in ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah ay kasoo talaabeen xad-beenaadka labada dal.

Faragalinta Itoobiya ee gudaha Soomaliya ayaa ah mid aan dhamaan wali, waxayna taageero dhaqaale iyo hub la garabtaagan tahay ilaa iyo maleeshiyaadka Ahlu-Sunna oo dagaal ba'an oo diini ah kula jira xoogaga Al-Shabaab.

Emperor   

Sheikh hotel has always been a big hypocrite, flip flopper and a weak individual... no suprise there mate

MZanzi   

When I think of all the damage yeey government has done to somalia and the people on it during the reign of our own former warlord, Abdulahi yuusuf..marka sharifka waxba brush xaarle hamarin ilaa hada adeer farqi weynba udhaxeeyo

^^^Help me to hate. Help me to be blind about the log in my own eye and just see the speck in the eyes of others. I think it said that in the Bible or something. Help me to throw the 'first stone" or grenade or whatever the f*ck because I wanna hate everything that is not Puntland just like you do

Adeer 4-4-2 aad ciyaareeso wan kula fahan sanahay ....

FUFU- Adeer that was trully confusing. Reminded me of a quote I once read.

Fu-Fu, are you still pretending to be a girl? What was your previous nickname :D (fun-girl or something) what a shameful past you have on SOL. hahaha.

Adeer, first of all drop SIyaad Barre's avatar then you will credible among the masses here.

The same Siyaad Barre who killed 200K Somalis in the North is nothing to be proud of. Even if Yeey kills 100 people till eternity, can the old warrior's crimes surpass or be equal to that of the Siyaad who completely destroyed Somalia? Somali politicians are not equal adeer. Siyaad was in a league of his own when it comes to crimes against Somali people.

There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Oscar Wilde : You fall into the later. :D

Well maybe Shariif could set up some border patrols to deal with this kind of crap.

OH WAIT! All his forces are tied up in Moqdishu because some donkeys are trying to overthrow the government.

What exactly do you expect him to do about Ethiopian incursions when he's holed up in Villa Somalia?

^^^Nothing he can do about it since he called them in dear lad. His Minister met the Ethiopians and came back to declare war on Al Shabaab.

One thing he can do is tell the truth.