Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Opposition desperation the case of Col Gabre

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Could we say, that he raped Riyaale, or pissed on Abdiqasin?

Ka kala daa, ka kala daa...

This kid I knew back home used to say markii loo booteeyo "inaa itaabatid iska dhaafee, daqsi korkeyga saaran xaataa shuuuuuush ma dhihi kartid!!!"...

Marka Gabre inuu Adeer Cabdulaahi dharbaaxo iska daayee, kabtiisa dhiiqo kutaalana kama tirtiri karo... ;)

Yey= Super man and not just in Puntland anymore.

Afkaaca cad iyo caano lagu qabay...Thank YOU!!!

Originally posted by General Duke:

Who are the opposition?

The much neglected secesisonsits isolated in their
Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera traingle. The group who's only ally is Ethiopia, a mere province of the state.

No one recognises them, apart from a few confused cult like clanish groups who's complete clan make up about 15% of the Somali population.

Yet your tin pot dictator can't set foot in Somaliland yet he cliams he's the president? lol How can a tool who needs protection from his own people, and wants this ethiopian occupation to continue just so he can be called a president on paper have any merit? You're allowed to make it up as you go along. Its easier than to have to deal with reality.

Emperor   

Haha Haha, JB post your picture here, it would look a lot better in this thread than any other...

Again I welcome the realisation of just how powerful my uncle Yey is in Somalia

Now the question I pose is, if Gabre has that much power, what would he do to those who are weaker than Yey?

Could we say, that he raped Riyaale, or pissed on Abdiqasin? That seems to be the road this story is heading to, what a story.

:D:D:D

Gediid   

Gabar baa beri dhilo noqotey markaas bey rag u tageen si eey ula taliyaan.Raggi odaayasha ahaa iyagoo weli hadalkii si wata bey gabadhi tidhi adeer hadalka badan iga dhaafa ama ii dadajiya rag baa i sugayee.This is the dumbest thread I have seen in SOL so far.Isma lihi waxan oo kale qof baa qorey malaha Duke's pet dog might have written this while he was in the bathroom or somewhere.

NGONGE   

I'm told the story of the 'slap' started this way:

AY tells Geedi a good joke about Gabre's mother.

yusuf_gheedi_29apr.jpg

After falling out with AY, Geedi tells the joke to Gabre.

gabre_and_geddi3.JPG

AY rubs his face as he wonders why he got slapped. :D

SomaliaPresidentAbdullahiYusufAhmed.jpg

Emperor   

^Loooooooooooooool thats good one

Can you tell how Riyaale was stripped of his cloths, i think duke exaggerated here to rape :D

lool. Gabre is an ally of the TFG who has done allot to help the governemnt and keep the opposition in their home in Asmara.

loooool. Riyaale is a lap dancer for Gabre if he could slap Pr

^^^ adeer you the biggest AY supporter i have ever seen looooooool. You walk with the man to the end even if thats off a cliff huh. Riyaale a lap dancer for Gabre then i guess AY is the local lady of the night for Meles huh. He already solid his people and gave up any dignity for somalis for sum Ethiopian bucks loool.

^^Adeer I am a Somali nationalist and Yusuf is head of state. Dont confuse me for a secessionist.

As for Gabre he is a Col who has done good for the TFG, pardon but no one takes your province seriously. Thats why Ethiopia, Uganda, Burundi, the AU have given support & recognition to the TFG and sent only some good talks and winks to the clowns in Hargaysa.

Anyhow no ammount of Gay pride will get you regonised.

^^Adeer are you seroious please tell me you are serious with this talk loooooooool. Gabre a good man huh loooool, you are for sure the number 1 TFG supporter in this world loool. Keep dreaming lovely thoughts of your leadership even if somalis dont lool.

Your second point that no one takes our province seriously mmm strange cause we had so far UK, French, U.S. officals over to this lonely region or what you called province.

Third point is that you have AU support woooow has it done any good for the Somali people back home huh. Where is the Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda, Egpt, Sudan i dont see any troops from them, OOO i forgot you Mr. Duke said 2years ago that they would come and help i guess they missed their planes again and again to come to Somalia.

Stop being a cheerleader and spit facts then spiting nothing but wishful dreams old boy.

Adeer all TFG allies and members are good. All secessionists and looters are bad, simple logic.

Again you lack any real facts, you present a secessionist day dream.

My president is recognised world over.

Smell the coffe, you are not recognised, your leaders are Siyad Barres old spies, and now they take all the money the donors and clan supporters give.

thus keep talking saxib, I am here to educate my secessionist brothers.

^^^ Adeer whats with your talking points they are soo soo boring you say them every minute woow. We get it DUKE looters and secessionists are bad and TFG is gooood looooooool. But serously those talking points can take you so far, really old boy.

I gave you facts and you push it aside. You the one old boy that said no one comes to our region and i gave you several big powers who did, but yet you just ingore it as you do all facts you cant argue with lool.

Your president might be recognised but is a weak leader that has done nothing in Somalia not one single thing expect travel back and forth to Ethiopia, Kenya and UK, what big projects has he done that helped the daily lives of people in Somalia mmmmmmm Not one so this point of yours again weak.

We maybe not recognized but the people are happy life is peaeful and we are pushing on and on day by day improvments occure in Somaliland unlike looool.

I will keep talking and hopefully unblind you from the blindness you live in old boy.