Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Urgent Petition to boot out the infidel that call themselves Islamexposed.com

Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

Alhamdulillaahi rabil-'aalameen, was-salaatu was-salaamu 'ala nabeeyinaa muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa ashaabihi wa man tabi'ahum bi ihsaanin ila yawmid-deen, amma b'ad:

Salamu Alaikum,

This is an urgent post to mainly the admin guys out there ? Please for the sake of commonsense and rationality delete the topics forwarded by the infidel that call himself islamexposed any nomads lets petition to boot this low life out ???

And hey people do not reply to infidels that ridicule our beloved true way of life do not give them the satisfaction ! Ignore these infidels as surely the non believers abode is eternal hell fire. They will be dealt with so do not get into conversation or reply to them ! This all they want. These infidels are nothing but satan's handiwork i mean satan is coming throught the modem on the internet through the wires trying to cause doubt in believers mind ! I say to you seek refuge from the satan and leave those infidels hanging ! let be-head the culprits

Samafal   

salaam,

Plz admins delete this topic coz it can cause people who know little about islam to be allured by this website to their patheic hatred towards our islamic religion.

And Admins pls know that you get your share of your danbi if you leave the topic open like this and others to read.

salaams

Salaams

Hear! Hear ! for Yacquub well said ! Nomads come on lets stop this once and for all we need to delete these topics and ban the hatas ya all sick or what ? If you have any decency whatsoever put your name down and reply to this damn petition ! I am resentful that nobody bothers to join this petition. Admin where are you guys ? Please delete the topic Islamiexposed.com ! Pretty please for the sake of God All-Mighty and for your good sake ! Come on ! Get this damn filostine islamexposed.com out of da nomad site. I mean if you guys banned X playa the moron you should surely ban islamexposed.com the infidel and delete all his/her topics. I hope this guy or woman that call themselves islamexposed rots in the most deep of Jahanam forever ! I hope they die an awful death and never succeed in this life or the next damn infidels get out now ! I hope their bear no children and hope each second of his or herself is full of misery and torment !

Fear Allah !

W Salaam

Mujahid

i couldnt agree more with more brothers Mujahid and Yaqouub Moderates as much as i would liek to say i respected ur decision to allow him to participate to begin with, i would just simple suggest u to go to www.islamexposed.com to see wot flithy patheatic animal u have let into this otherwise beautifull community