Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Now Alshabaab are the ones being sloughtered.

No, its not two wrongs, just pionting out the difficult situation this guys are in. if it was me, i would line all the shababs up, gather few blinded solders and let them shoot. no questions asked. the greater evil would to let these brain washed lunatics loose among the innocents. yet i lament that fact that such actions will forever change the outlook of these former pious muslims who shunned all things worldly, let alone violence. some one needs to advice the culima of these guys to be humane even when they have to execute and to drop their weapons and return to their ways when they are done defending the defenseless. Somalis have said a long time ago, waranle and wadaad, their mixing is a dangerous thing.

NN your first part of this statement controdicts your last part, you want these suufis to do the dirt but at the same time remain clean, how can you reconcile between these two.

The men on the armored vehicle are apparently armored, so they could not be prisoners?

If you look in the first picture, the man who looks like roboow is actually the leader of the sufi groups.