Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Indha'ade is injured in this war and in critical condition

Emperor   

Dhaawaca Sh Yusuf Maxamed Siyaad Indhacade oo saacadaha soo socda loo soo duulinayo dalka Jarmalka

Sh Yusuf Maxamed Siyaad Indhacade oo ahaa dagaal galiyihii ugu weynaa dowlada KMG ee Somalia ayaa waxa uu ku dhaawacmay dagaal aad u qaraar oo shalay galab ka dhacay aaga degmada Yaaqshiid gaar ahaan isgoyska fagax waxa uuna dhaawacu ka soo gaaray dhanka wajiga iyo feeraha, Waxana hada dhaawaca Sheekha lagu dabiibayaa Xarunta madaxtooyada ee Magaalada Muqdisho gaar ahaan Cusbilaatlka ciidamada Amisom.

Wararkii ugu danbeeyay ayaa sheegaya in Madaxweynaha dowlada KMG Sh Shariif Sh Axmed oo ku bixiyay Qarash gaaraya Nus Milyan dollarka mareykanka ah sidii dhaawac Sh:Yususf Indhacade Dibada loogu qaadi lahaa maadaama uu ahaa hogaamiye si weyn dowladu ugu diirsaday mudadii gaabneyd ee uu ka tirsanaa isla markaana guulo waaweyn ka soo hooyay dagaaladii ugu danbeeyay ee ka dhacay Magaalada Muqdisho.

ilo war gal ah oo ku sugan xarunta madaxtooyada ayaa bogan Dayniile u sheegay in xaalka Yusuf Indhacade uu iminka aad u wanaagsanyahay waxa ayna sheegeen in dhaawiciisu yahay wajiga oo gaari nooca lidka diyaaradaha la saaro ee Zuuga loo yaqaan oo darawalkiisu ka dhintay uu waday markii uu dhaawacmay dabadeedna xoogaga mucaaradku ay la heleen qoriga RBG ama Baasasuukaha loo yaqaan, Marka la eego Saraakiisha dowlada waxaa muuqata in Dowlada laga dareemi doonto hoos u dhac dagaal oo weyn maadaama ay dhaawacyihiin labadii xubnood oo ugu firfircooneyd kaalinta dagaal ee dowlada oo kala ahaa JEN: Yusuf Maxamed Siyaad Indhacade Iyo Gudoomiye ku xigeenka koowaad ee gobolka Banaadir C/Fataax Shaaweeye .

Su,aasha is weydiinta mudan ayaa ah halka ay jaan iyo cirib dhigeen saraakiishii dowlada ee aan iyaga lagu arkin goobaha dagaalka, Xarunta madaxtooyada ayaa si weyn looga amaanay C/fataax shaaweeye iyo Indhacade halka aad looga niyad jabay C/Qeybdiid iyo Dhuumaal,waxaana ciidamada dowladu isla shalayba dhaawaca Indhacade ka dib ay faarujiyeen goobo badan sida Saldhiga Yaaqshiid,Isgoyska Fagax iyagoo hada difaacooda ugu horeeya uu yahahay gadasha danbe ee Sanca

dayniilecom@hotmail. com

deyniilenews@yahoo.c o

Emperor   

From being the bodygaurd and mass killer for Aideed Snr, to drug farms owner and self made governer of Merca and to becoming Maulana Sheikh Mujaahid Indha'ade... He's finally tasted the sweet sweet of a bullet he has experimented on many innocent lives... now fly him to Germany :D

Meiji   

Originally posted by General Duke:

IndaCade is like Tona Monta from Scarface but without the balls and the honour.

You mean Tony Montana?

:D

me   

..in dhaawiciisu yahay wajiga oo gaari nooca lidka diyaaradaha la saaro ee Zuuga loo yaqaan oo darawalkiisu ka dhintay uu waday markii uu dhaawacmay dabadeedna xoogaga mucaaradku ay la heleen qoriga RBG ama Baasasuukaha loo yaqaan..

Its like a movie played backwards, the guy that wrote this is talented. Few comma's and dots would have been useful though.

I hope German Doctors will finish him for good.Waryaada bal dhibaatada meesha ka taagan arka, dadka kale oo meesha ku dhaawacmay lama soo qaadayo,ninkana waa la soo raray, war ha loo dhameeyo.

Coloow   

If this is true i.e. Indha-cade the warlord, the seller of the shabeelle water to the peasants of shabeele, then all sane somalis have a reason to celebrate.

This warlord is even worse than Yalaxow, suudi, maxamed dheere etc, this warlord wants to enslave somalis; he was engaged in enslaving people.

Meiji   

Waranle,

Lying is Haram, did you know that?

Indha Adde was no better than Hiiraale for example. Both occupied towns and regions against the will of the people.

But do not recycle myths of ´´sold water, enslaved people´´ and other BS some people spread.

Coloow   

Meiji, I am not lying saaxib. I have talked to witnesses and investigated this issue. That is what is eluding you and many who claim to hail from Xamar; you protect and justify the actions of warlords.

From Afgoye to Shalanbood, jenaale to buulo mareer, from awdheegle to ceel jaale, this b-astard enslaved somalis.

Why are you supporting warlords, yaa Meiji?

Meiji   

You have talked to witnesses and done an investigation?

Care to publish your ´´investigation´´?

And coffee-talk rumors do not qualify as ´´investigation´´.

PS: I oppose warlords, and also your attempt of recycling myths.

Coloow   

Meiji, no I did not publish. This is not a romour mill sort of thing; only people blinded by tribalism does not realise this gross crime.

p.s you don't oppose warlords my friend , so spare us the crap. If you do then we could not have this discussion.

You are a shame to Muqdisho society. You side with the people who are responsible for the plight of hundreds of thousands of Muqdisho society.

d.s

Meiji   

Waranle,

Either bring forth evidence to substantiate your allegations or admit that your attempt of recylcing myths is busted.

You can accuse Indha Adde of been a warlord or been an occupier of other groups deegaans, but dont add sugar to the facts and spread myths of ´´he enslaved Somali people´´. We live in 2009 for god sakes!

PS:

I oppose warlords regardless of their ideology, but more so the supporters of them. And you are one of those supporters.

Coloow   

Indha-cade makes the rest of the warlords from your beloved muqdisho society look like innocent toddlers. At least the other warlords turned their guns on muqdisho society, this bugger has enslaved countless other societies.

The death of Indhacade and or injuries to this warlord should be celebrated by even those who are on the side of sheikh hotel.

Spare me the nonsense about evidence Meiji. This is an issue that is not denied by anyone.

Meiji   

''Your beloved..''

As I said, we can all see the hints of cuqdad and clannism in your utterings.

Mogadishu is to me what it is to you: we are both born in that city and left it during the civil war like probably 70-80% of SOL members.

So why is ''your beloved'' instead of ''our beloved city''?