Xaaji Xunjuf

Anti udub daahir riyaale protest in Somaliland pics.

Thankful   

Democracy that cancels elections several times for no reason. A leader that increase's his term for years lol. When are the next elections? September or has that been cancelled yet? lol. Ha, Democracy that doesn't hold elections on time.

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

A leader that increase's his term for years lol.

Are you telling the truth here? Even in Ramadan you continue to lie over this lil stuff? ;) . Not a good look.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Everyone has had enough.
The future is green and gold folks

Hmmmm....!!

dahabshiil.gif

NGONGE   

^^ You can never work out what Norf means when he says that the future is green and gold. It could be Dahabshiil, it could be Kulmiye. It could be Sh. Sharif after shaking Mrs C's hand(dollars and gold) or it could be Alshabab after the rumour about their latest dental endeavours (gold and dollars). :D

Poker   

I didn't think that far ahead bro. :D

BTW, I think norf is cool. He cares about Somaliland as much as anyone....I hope ;)

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You can never work out what Norf means when he says that the future is green and gold. It could be Dahabshiil, it could be Kulmiye. It could be Sh. Sharif after shaking Mrs C's hand(dollars and gold) or it could be Alshabab after the rumour about their latest dental endeavours (gold and dollars).
:D

:D:D

What say you on the latest goings on? Do you think Riyaale has bitten off more than he can chew?

NGONGE   

^^ Like I said before and I always say, this depends on the opposition. He played them, saaxib. The ball is now in their court. :D