Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Prime minister Sharma'arke's visit to the States 'Video'

That was the golden years 1960-1969 for Somalia when the a new nation with democtractic ideals rose from the dark continent. It was these democratic ideals that distinguished Somalia from the rest of Africa. Unfortuatley, the Somali people were not wise enough to built on these ideals and rather supported a military coup by the late dictator General Siad Barre.

The nightmare thus started continues today and the proud Somali nation strugles to come out of never ending civil and religious wars. Allow ummada wadada saxda ah kusoo hanuuni.

You bet I like it very much.

I saw this clip while I was in UK when it was posted. That aura of respectability reminds all of us sharaftee Soomaalida soo martay, which we can go back haddaan si wadatashi iyo walaaltinimo iskula tanaasulno. And we will, Eebbe ha idmee.

Hales   

Ive first seen this video months ago, thats one of the things that prompted to hold on to the belief that Somalia could rise to its former position and that its going through at the moment (like most nations do) a dark age.