Sign in to follow this  
Nur

UIC Help Desk

Nur   

Success has its growing pains, and if not addressed at the core, Allah forbid, the opposite happens, so today eNuri and company would like to set up a Help Desk for all those customers affected by the UIC drive to power, we would like to put our expertise in Change Mangement and Customer Service at the Disposal of the Courts.

I am quite happy that the External Customer Service (foreign affairs) of the UIC is being run by cool heads, however, the internal Customer Service leaves a lot to be desired, as a staunch supporter of the UIC, eNuri cant just sit and hear so many customer complaints, some true , some unfounded, yet some suggest that the Q factor to be playing from the backround.

Well, this thread is the customer counter for the UIC, this self appointed counter will share the information with UIC ( I think they read my threads), so please say it here. eNuri fully welcomes all complaints. we promise that your concerrns reaches the right decision makers so that we win you over for Islam and the welbeing of Somalia, after all we are a small family, we need every voice.

To help you here are couple of complaints against the UIC that I personally received from disgrunttled customers of the UIC.

Look, Nur, you dont know what these people are doing, they have no respect for diversity of opinions, they listen, but they only do what they want.

Also, they are not utilizing the expertise of the old guard, so many old experts in everyfield that were so happy when they came to power have been knocked out of their places by new wadaads, they are not going to win over people with that kind of attitude.

More to come,

Nur

2006 eNuri Customer Service Excellence

Customer is King

To help you here are couple of complaints against the UIC that I personally received from disgrunttled customers of the UIC.

Look, Nur, you dont know what these people are doing, they have no respect for diversity of opinions, they listen, but they only do what they want.

Also, they are not utilizing the expertise of the old guard, so many old experts in everyfield that were so happy when they came to power have been knocked out of their places by new wadaads, they are not going to win over people with that kind of attitude.

To be honest, I perceive both these critics as quite misplaced since the UIC implemented a very progressive social agenda very quickly.

Such lucid and courageous measures as protecting our agriculture against Aid dumping, safegarding public health by monitoring food imports and movements or rehabilitating infrastructures ect were taken by UIC experts.

Likewise, the urgently implemented laws to salvage our highly damaged environment, a crucial necessity given desertification compounded by human greed and short-term vision, not mentioning waste dumping, pollution, and resources plunder.

All this criticals steps towards our well-being and those of coming generations were enacted by experts and are unthinkable under many governments across the world.

What more expertise could be asked from a resources deprived popular uprising in its first months?

Did not the UIC made clear from the beginning their willingness to include every qualified Somali in the Islamic revolution?

Who was rebuffed as a volunter in an assigned role or are some "experts" more concerned by their ego than sheer efficacity?

At any rate, no amount of expertise is relevant without clear Islamic guidelines to supervize it, as our faith is all-encompassing.

And that is why we need to swallow our excessive pride and ambition if we are to remain coherent with ourself; indeed this is a most noble Jihad...

Nur   

Djib Somali bro.

Walaal, We need to emulate the Prophet Muhammad SAWS behaviour when addressing others, we need to have empathy and respect their greivances, its the first step toward mending fences.

The Prophet SAWS set for us the ettiquete of kindness in our speech to those we disagree with, at times we become credible if we accept blame, its counter productive to be seen self righteous all the time, as Allah SWT teaches us " Falaa tuzakuu anfusakum, huwa aclamu biman ittaqaa" meaning " Do not clear youresleves of wrongdoing, ( Allah) only knows who is indeed mindful of his duties toward Allah"

InshAllah, after these ten days, I will post an advice for the management of the UIC, to share with them my thoughts on the state of issues surriounding them, its after all a nasiixa, and it is for the sake of Allah, by way of the Sunnah of his prophet SAWS, for those vested in power about the plight of the people under their care.

Nur

Wiilo   

Is the threat only intended for compliants? How about if i have a comments for the UIC.

Go figure:.................

JZKallah khayran for the nasiixa bro Nur.

To explicit my position, it was only about frankness and I shall try not to sound "self-righteous" in my writing (my French influenced English may not help).

Let me sum up my view on the critics adressed to the UIC, if this is the purpose of this thread:

1-Criticism should be directed by Islamic values regardless of any other consideration: is the UIC the only Islamic movement?

2- Given that no human enterprise is perfect, we should separate between constructive criticism and the purposeless one: am I helping the UIC through my criticism if it is indeed the only Islamic coalition in Somalia?

Having these requirements in mind, we should also assess the wider environment, which is full of hostilities: tribal pride and mistrust, lack of resources and experience, unprecedented humanitarian crisis, Western propaganda, CIA-warlords-TFG-Tigre TPLF axis of crime ect.

Then, we should look at the big picture and not obsess ourselve with natural minor points of disagreements: have I taken into consideration the numerous and formidable challenges facing the UIC?

Not only every reasonable mind could understand this logic, but it should be all the more clearer for any Muslim; this is indeed a matter of basic self-coherence.

However, my last post replied to the specific accusations aforementioned, namely that the UIC , despite its highly educated officials, somehow snobbed expertise (provided, of course, it could afford it in such circumstances)...

Brother Nur, I have a complaint. I was looking for the daughter of either Sh. Xassan Daahir Aweys or Sh. Shariif Sh. Ahmed for marriage. But I couldn't find them. It seems that I will not be happy for the movement of the Courts if they don't take care of me, since I am one of their constituents, under the shade of Tawxiid and Sunnah, who desperately needs the marriage I deserve.

Dear Sh. Nur, is the answer of my problem easy to get or I have ask something else?

Afterall, Ciid Mubaarak, Yaa sheikh Nuur. Ilaahey haku xifdiyo ayaan ku leeyahay, kheyrka iyo wanaaga aad noo wadid marwalba, aamiin.

Nur   

Allah u Baahne bro.

Welcome back, where have you been?

lol @ Sheikh Sharif and Sheikh Daahirs daughter. Is this your strategy to reach power from the backdoor? just kiddin.

It was reported that the Prophet SAWS said that marriage is no joke, if the Sheikh reads this thread and he calls SOL agreeing after checking your islamic background, and 54 online Noamds are witnesses, then it becomes real!

Anyway, your offer goes a long way as a support for their hardwork for our nation, please make a duaa for them and all other sincere Somalis everywhere who selflessly want good for our people.

Nur

^^ Nacam, Insha-Allah I will pray for them, indeed. But you really make me laugh when you said this as a 'strategy to reach power from the backdoor'. Walaahi that was a mixture of strong support and an attempt to gain power, at least in the respectable way.

Laakiin Sh. Nurow diyaar aan ahay wixii kasoo baxa culimada, xitaa hadeey igu daraan gabar aysan iyaga aqoonin oo Kuntuwaarey joogto.

Indeed, what happen in Somalia and the concerted efforts to bring about more Islamic changes by the brave Mujaahiduun is almost indicative to the begining of chain victories to come for Muslims against their enemies.

If this is the reality we found ourselves in, after 16 years of uncivil wars, then its worth it, waana u qabnaa, because finally we were taught an unforgettable lesson by Allah, not to ever deviate from Islam, and continue upholding the rob till the ultimate departure of death comes to us.

Allahu Akbar, Walilaahil Xamdu.

Nur   

Djib Somali

Jzakallah kheiran brother, very clear statements, your take is valuable so please share as often as possible.

You question:

-Criticism should be directed with Islamic values regardless of any other consideration: is the UIC the only Islamic movement?

True brother, but its always healthy to assume that everyone has good intention, pre-emptive prejudice is the turf of Neo-Cons, not Islam, personally I have won many people over to my point of view when I addressed them with the most respectful manner, assumed their best intentions, wore their shoes and walked a mile with them. When people sense that you have empathy, they begim to trust you, its crucial that UIC addresses the fears of all the stakholders, no matter their current loyalty.

You write:

2- Given that no human enterprise is perfect, we should separate between constructive criticism and the purposeless one: am I helping the UIC through my criticism if it is indeed the only Islamic coalition in Somalia?

The word critisism is negative, its like the word PROBLEM, at eNuri we do dont use Problem, we use Challenge, likewise Criticism connotes evil intentions, however, Nasiixa connotes postivity, (Nasiixa means counsel)

In my opinion, the UIC needs all of our help, they are not THEM, the are US ( ANNAGA), marka yaan marti loo noqonin, meesha wixii waano iyo talo ah ba waa loo baahan yahay in lagu kaalmeeyo, ayagana waxaa laga doonayaa iney u dhago nuglaadaan waanada ooyan talada yasin, these people have paid a dear price for the success that Allah sent their way, if not tamed by humility, they can also become euphoric to the point that they forget that this victory was sent by allah and not throught their efforts alone.

So the purpose of setting up this Customer Serivce Help Desk is to improve the relationship between those in the kitchen and those hungry nomads waiting for food for our thoghts.

The other day, an old Yemeni man came to me in the Masjid while reading Quraan, after greeting, I asked him where has he been, he told me that he came back from Mogadishu, I asked him, how was Mogadishu, he said, very bad, I asked him, what was wrong, he said, the Wadaads have gotten into the wrong business, the country needs so many infrsatructure related problems to be solved and they are making TV viewing a big deal.

I calmly asked him:

Nur: How many times have you visited Somalia since the civil war began?

OYM ( Old Yemeni Man) : 12 times

Nur: When was the last time

OYM: Just before Ramadan

Nur; So, How was the security situation?

OYM: very good, you can go anywhere anytime with no fear.

Nur: So how much does security mean to you?

OYM: a lot

Nur: and TV?

OYM: well people need their TV

Nur: Do you know that kids where watching X-Rated material in these home theatres?

OYM: (undesrtanding), if that is the case, I guess they are right.

He left me laughing, and he answered his own questions, we need to talk to people with grudges respectfully and help them answer their own questions.

Likewise, the brothers in UIC are people like us, they are no angels, thus they need our help and advice, if they seen to be too arrogant, that is when they need it most, so we should all excercise our rights as owners of this uprising.

The other day, this person asked me:

Freind: You see Nur I was supporting the courts until they marched into Kismayo, now I feel that they are upto something different

Nur: Like what?

Friend: like settling score along the Q-Line

Nur: Why, is it because you support current Kismayo warlord?

Freind: Well, life was OK in Kismayo under that guy, why do the UIC have to disturb them anyway?.

Nur: well, so many warlords have claimed Kismayo, the last one in charge was a reasonable guy, however he had many enemies within his constituents who were not happy with his clans rule of the city, a clan based governance will never be stable, while Islam based governance can be stable and peaceful.

Nur

In fact, I can't agree more with you brother Nur, and your method is precisely the one I do use regularly, not least when convincing people sceptic about the ICU.

Indeed, by arguing gently and adressing seriously people's concerns, you are more likely to be credible.

Personaly, I was used to Carnegie and others Western psychologists or theoricians concerning comunication and education methodology but I'm increasingly considering now other Islamic references, not least through our prophet SCW.

Not only is the battle of hearts and minds a central priority but mastering it will also greatly facilitate ICU herculean task to counter hostile threats and propaganda.

However, stimulating one's sense of critical thinking has its limits as some people are not intellectualy mature enough to transcend emotions and prejudices or deep-seated paranoia not to mention other hidden agendas.

That is why, I've also mentioned that some concrete change to our people's daily life

will also go a long way towards easing our Islamic revolution; Islam also recognize this fact through the concept of mu'allafaat al quluub (missionary work).

So, I'm still pondering on the whole subject of education/communication/Da'wa rationalization.

However, one practical proposition of mine: setting up one radio programe catering for our Muslims brothers in Ethiopian, the program could be relayed through mobile radios as the SNM did it.

Another one could follow: a weekly TV/Radio program whereby our leaders could justify their latest decisions as Venezuela's leader do (no doubt that Sheikh Sharif have more potential than Chavez here).

Most definitely, a coherent communication strategy for could make a great difference, specially if its internal part is not neglected...

Nur   

Djib-Somali bro.

You write:

However, one practical proposition of mine: setting up one radio programe catering for our Muslims brothers in Ethiopian, the program could be relayed through mobile radios as the SNM did it.

Another one could follow: a weekly TV/Radio program whereby our leaders could justify their latest decisions as Venezuela's leader do (no doubt that Sheikh Sharif have more potential than Chavez here).

Most definitely, a coherent communication strategy for could make a great difference, specially if its internal part is not neglected...

Your idea is timely indeed, the courts need to become more media savvy, Radio is the most affordable means of dessimnation of news and information to the toiling masses in the horn, that is why BBC is popular.

The question is how? good ideas die before seeing the light, the biggest gap in the universe lies between

KNOWING ---------------------------------and ----------------------------------------DOING.

Nur

Akhi Nur,

Indeed, the last performance of our good Sheik Sharif when interviewed by the BBC among Muqdisho's students was remarkable.

For instance, his reply concerning the ICU strategy vis-a-vis Somaliland was simply brilliant and dispelled any remaining misunderstanding.

Likewise his answer when asked about the possibility of any dialogue with the pseudo governement or more accurately Troyan horse for the Tigre junta: we have to deliver them Da'wa as to convince them that applying Shariah is not optional, whereas the Jihad was destinated to repel Ethiopian invasion and certainely not to fight against our brothers held in hostage in Baidoa.

Again, the highly educated team advising the popular Islamic uprising has shown its efficiency to all Somalis.

For now, they seem to take full advantage of available opportunities to forward our Islamic project; that is why I have no doubt that Inshallah they will be even more effective when they will set up a comprehensive media strategy of their own, catering for the whole region.

In the meantime, everyone should take his duty with utmost seriousness and relay our Islamic vision whenever the opportunity arise, not least in order to counter the generalized propaganda against our faith...

Nur   

Djib-Somali

Yes, brother, they need a Vision Communication, until now, their vision remains to be seen, speacially by the skeptics and Qabilists, If you can find any info on this matter. please post it, I am curious.

Ummul Kheir, a respected sister of mine is claiming that Sheikh H. Dahir Aweiss said publicly that somalians are gaalo, this allegation is dangerous either way, as the Sister or the brother can be in a grave error, we need clarification from those who know what the sister is referring to.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

This thread dates back to the emergence of the short lived Islamic Courts of Mogadishu, looking back, and pondering how things have turned out to be, I am sad, really sad, how close the country was to peace and stability, and how the show was stolen from those who gave their lives in the liberation of the Nation from the bloody warlords.

For all their past crimes and national treason, y'd think that the warlords would end up in jail! Jail! you must be kidding pal, the bloody warlords are the new elected and legitimate parliament and government Ala Americana, legitimized in part by men like Sheikh Shareef, whose wishy washy loyalty has been anything but firm on any given position or principle, Any hope for Somalia?

Nur