Sign in to follow this  
Lake

wild kids in the masjid.

Lake   

Why do parents bring these kids that they can't control to behave to the masjid?..Every night the masjid is telling them please control your kids, but they allow them to run around the masjid wild.

Also cell phones..are really annoying at the masjid, please TURN OF YOUR DAMN CELL PHONES ONCE YOU ENTER THE MASJID

some somalis really lack in some manners

I believe the Masjids should create an area for the sisters with kids to pray....the masjid I attend has, although its a bit small. What I have a problem with is teenagers hanging out side....If am praying back row near the window, we can't concentrate b'coz of their loud voices. Parents who bring them to the masjid should make sure where their kids are at all times, and most importantly if they're praying!

And sisters.....please, the masjid isn't a place to socialize....ya allah. Few more days to go.....few more days!!!

Haneefah   

^Gabadh, long time! How's life treating you dearest?

Kids did you say? I'm generally a tolerant individual but this just puts my patience to a great test wallah. What a nuisance, and no I don't hate kids (I just love them under normal circumstances :D ). I just think that in the house of Allah, one should have the ability to focus on nothing but Him, but how should one accomplish that when there's tens of children running around you to the point that you can't even perform sujuud. This happens regardless of there being a room for kids or not in some masjids.

In all honesty, I think that it's better for sisters with little toddlers and new infants to just stay at home and perform your ibaadah there( you'll probably get more ajar there), instead of earning ufs and huffs and inkaar socota.

^Alhamdulilah ukhti. Once in awhile, I like to see how the SOL family is doing. You know, I can't keep up with all the name changes....and thus, I have a hard time remembering who abrar is?

Muhammad   

^ lol

back to the topic, I'll say if they are 6 or younger! have Sabr!!

I remember in Tahajjud prayers there were some kids(10 years or older) playing outside at 3 4 am in the morning, the Imam got MAD @ the parents saying, 'its not safe for them and they're waking up the neighbors'. now this I can understand.