Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Realistic Assessment Of The New Regime In Mogadishu

OLOL   

I am assuming AL-Furqan and Ifka-Xalan are two of the many Islamic courts belonging to the union and they are probably based on clan allegiance. However, again, people seem to be confused here. I don't belong to none of these "supposed clans". Can a Somali support the courts and heroes of other clans? or do they have to be from your immediate clan? Well that is the mentality of most of you guys... you support your warlords and evil destroyers. I don't. And if you are so interested in knowing my clan...i give a hint...look at my nick here...

RedSea   

OLOL, I am from Hargeysa and I am as big of supporter of the courts as anyone out there, so what does that tell ya?

Clan affliation can't define the reason for supporting the courts anymore, with alot of nomads from the diverse somali tribes in here who fully support the courts, the case of supporting the courts because of tribal afflition is out of the window.

So anyone who says, whoever in support of the courts must be from tribe x, they are mistaken as that is not the case.

Olol, you do protest too much son..

Mr secesionist, you support the courts for what reason? You want to divide Somalia yet you support a group in the south, funny thing that..

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Mr secesionist, you support the courts for what reason? You want to divide Somalia yet you support a group in the south, funny thing that.. [/QB]

I support unity under the courts not under your warlord uncle. how is that sound? who is worse someone who respects the will of the people and puts his his faith before his clan interests or someone who goes blindly just about everything just to try to cover up the mess cause by his uncle? icon_razz.gif

OLOL   

My whole life I knew some people are more hateful than other and the enemity they have for their fellow somalis is deep. A friend of mine suggested that there should be a reconcilliation among certain clan such as treconciling those who hail from Mudugh with the ones in Galgaduud or the ones on Puntland with the Somalilanders.

No one hates Mudug or Galgaduud or Somaliland or anyone else. Like I said Olol you do protest too much. Mr Red Sea what can I say, I am not really interested in your new found love for all things south, I hope you also find the importance of unity and forget the daydreams..

"Now I am anti Ethiopian, anti clan courts, anti clan discrimination and pro unity and pro government."

What an irony! You claim to be against clan courts, but pro a government solely based on clan hierarchy. Not to mention a government of murderers & war criminals.

Let me ask you: Have these wadaado hit a nerve? Does their beard & cimaamado scare you?

I have noticed your smearing campagn, trying to villify & demonize them in every way possible.

I was in Marka last summer & saw that yes indeed they do have sharia courts in S. Hoose contrary to your claims that they don't.

Also, Indhacade is not sitting on looted farms as you like to propagate.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Mr Red Sea what can I say, I am not really interested in your new found love for all things south, I hope you also find the importance of unity and forget the daydreams..

hmm... So to be honest inadeer, you think "unity" will only work under warlord Abdullahi Yusuf? I say this is a fantasy itself,because in reality I seem to be the one realizing the importance of unity above my own clan interests hence my support of the courts based on the opposite direction of where I came from. If I were to do otherwise, I would have beat the drums for Riyale Kahin nonstop day and night and consider everything else to be just a "dream", but then if I did that, I would be a qabilist, wouldn't I? I think so, therefore I don't want to go under that category so I too want no part in discusing anything with you Mr. Duke, since you are clearly a ----, I'll be nice.

assalamu calaykum.

So long as these old men live,unity will always be in doubt.Pple are so much loyal to clan than to somalism but its the duty of each and every somalian to support anything that might bring about peace.Ethiopia won't bring peace and peace won't bring itself but the first condition of peace is nationalism,not the qabiil based one.So one could even argue that somalis are few for the majority of pple are in to the qabiil thing.Personally,i support anything that brings about peace and says no to separation.Those who want to separate themselves can day dream for a while. :cool:

Xoogsade   

Mr.Red, your interests and love for all things south is welcome saxib. Everyone belongs to a clan that hails from somewhere, so if we followed this distorted logic propagated by the parties telling you to mind your business, they would be accused of meddling into what isn't their business as well. Such concepts of associating people with towns and regions their clan resides is to devide somalis and place borders between them. You are more than welcome brother.

First, the TFG is an inclusive entity which took tow years to form and in which every single faction in Somali participated.

The election was an open one even Mr Abdiqasin took part and accepted the result.

The clan courts and they are based only on a singe clan and rule a specific area, came about due to fighting.

I do love how some here like Mr Red Sea would like to picture the TFG as run by warlords, was it not the warlords who opposed everything the TFG proposed? Rememebr not long ago they tried to split up the governemnt.. Their demise is mot welcome, what the courts did with Umar Finsih is no different to how the TFG treated Qaynyare. Or is sit?

Cana Nuug. Inda Cade stated before the battles in Mogadishu that he was not a member of the court, there is no Sharia court in Lower Shabbele, there is an occupation by a clan gangster who seem to change their shirts every few months. They were the supporters of Arta, then they became members of the BALCAD club, now they are members of the clan courts.. They oppose the government because they want to maintain the status quo..

Red Sea, dear lad come out and support the courts, support them because you belive they will defeat the old enemy A/Yusuf.But please spare us the vomit...