Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Saado Cali is better than Oodweyne

Abtigiis   

She sided with justice and fought with what God gave her against Human oppression and suffering. She realised those who are raped and mutilated in Somaligalbeed are human beings who deserve better, no matter which clan they are or irrespective of what ideal they are fighting for.

Men like Oodweyne, on the otherhand, saw it fit to poke fun at victims and practice verbal gymnastics at raped mothers and hanged youngesters.

It is a world apart.

Saado is better then Oodweyneh?

Who is Oodweyneh? Does she sing too?

I have to hear her song before I can agree if she is a better singer then Saado.

The Zack   

^xarashkii aduunka yaah. How dare did he say the tolka is less than 1% of all Somalis?

As for the topic, I enjoy Saado's lyrics but not sure if I can say the same about the fella mentioned in this thread.

Saalax   

Oodweynehe wa landheere they are 15-20% of the somali population starting from the outskirts of Qabri Dahar all the way to the blessed place of Maydh.

Carada iyo cerbaha shiisha iyo Dhamal calooshiisa.

Cudbi koriye ceeriga Burraho cadayga Laasdhuure.

Cadaadley carfigaa Tuuyo iyo culayga Maygaagta

Casaha Sheekh caleenti Burco iyo cogalka Oodweyne.

Caglishiriye Ceeg iyo Togdheer harada Ceegaagta

Cayanabo cadaankii Taleex Cal iyo Buur Dhaabo

Halki iyo Ceerigaabiyo badiyo kuraha cawlcawlan

Cagaarweyne coodiga Wardheer Caado iyo faafan

Cosobkii biyeed iyo Gurracan Ceelqod iyo Baarta

Curcurrada Awaare iyo Deyr cawska Digaweyne

Cufka Aroor Calaydh iyo Balaadh Cawlal iyo Qaydar

Gaaroodi labadiisa cidhif Ciinle iyo Tuurta

Ceelkaa Hargaysa iyo Togaan cidii ka guuraynin

udubkaa cidhiidhiga u degey ma cidkalaad mooday

The Zack   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Oodweynehe wa landheere they are 15-20% of the somali population starting from the outskirts of Qabri Dahar all the way to the blessed place of Maydh.

LOL@Outskirts of QabriDahare.. You will probably tell us that they reside in and around Kismayo, too.

Let's be honest tolka lives in three places, Berbera, Burco, and Hargeisa, and what is in between, where do you think the reference "traingle" came from?

Saalax   

The Zack, Tolka lives in Burco , Berbera, Hargeysa, Sanaag, Sool, Somali Galbeed - Gaashaamo, Awaare, Danot woredas, Qabri Daharna walle wii dowyihiin you just have to look at places like Moholiin, Ceel Baxay, Nusradiiq waxbana kama foga Qabri dahare it's next door if it wasn't for R.I interfering in nature Qabri dahare would have been taken longtime ago. :D

Waxan ilowbay inan ku daro Mudug laakinse tolka wii ka so gureen meesha. :D waxan xasuusta laakinse in the 1960's the governor of mudug was from tolka.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

The Zack, Tolka lives in Burco , Berbera, Hargeysa, Sanaag, Sool, Somali Galbeed - Gaashaamo, Awaare, Danot woredas, Qabri Daharna walle wii dowyihiin you just have to look at places like Moholiin, Ceel Baxay, Nusradiiq waxbana kama foga Qabri dahare it's next door if it wasn't for R.I interfering in nature Qabri dahare would have been taken longtime ago.
:D

Waxan ilowbay inan ku daro Mudug laakinse tolka wii ka so gureen meesha.
:D
waxan xasuusta laakinse in the 1960's the governor of mudug was from tolka.

:D:D

Tolka estabilished refugee camps in Gaashaamo and Awaare if that gives u the right to claim those places then Beledweyne and many other areas in Hiiran belong to me.

I repeat, tolk owns three places ee alhamdulilah dhaha.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Moholin is closer to Wardheer than to Qabridhahar. Aware iyo Danot intaad ka degtan waa less than 10% oo waad ogtahay.

So much for true Somalinimo.

So if you belief it the territorial integrity of your clan, then stay out of Somaliland and Somalia issue's and land. that includes Kismaayo.

Abtigiis   

I didn't contradict any of my principles. Reer hebel meesha ma dago, ma dagi karo la mid ma aha!

I corrected factual erroors.

Saalax   

The Zack, if that is your logic dee adiga iyo A&T ba marka refuuge baad ku tihin southern somalia - jubooyiinka. icon_razz.gif