Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Desperate Faroole Orders to Close Horseed media in an Attempt to Silence the Truth

Xudeedi   

Faroole oo Xidhay Horseed-Media

Dr Faroole ayaa Amray in la xidho Horseed Media oo ah Radio Fadhigiisu Yahay Magaalada Bosaaso, Caawa ayaa Gudaha Loo Galay Xafiiska Radio-Ga waxana la xidhay Agaasimhii Idaacada iyo Waliba Koox Wariyaal, Wariyaha Noo Jooga Bosaaso ayaa sheegaya in Amarka xadhiga Idaacada uu Bixiyay Faroole oo sheegay inay Waraysteen Sheekh Maxamed Siciid Atam oo Siyaasada Pl Diidan

Waxana Jeelka la dhigay Agaasimhii Idaacada C/Fataax Jaamac Mire iyo Wariyaal kale oo Kala shaqayn Jiray Idaacada, Warka aanu Helayno ayaa sheegaya in Faroole wacad ku Maray inuu Beegsandoono Cid Kasta oo Faafisa war aan Xiisa Galin Maamulkiisa.

Horseed Media ayaa Galabta Telfoon ku Tiigsatay Sayid Maxamed Siciid Atam isaga oo Baaq u diray Shacabka Bosaaso uguna Baaqay inay Taaba Galiyaan Hawshiisa uu Ka wado Buuraha Galgala ee ah inay Guumaystaha PISta iska Celiyaan.

Sidoo kale Dhawaan ayaa shaqadii laga Joojiyay Wariyihii VOA-da ee Garoowe Nuuh Muuse Berjeeb waxana lagu eedeeyay inuu Macluumaad Siiyay Cali Cabdi Xaraare oo ka Tirsan Xafiiska VOA-da ee Washinton, taasi oo ku aadan Sheekh Maxamed Atam iyo Waraysgii Ugu Horeeyay ee VOA-Du ka qaado.

Xukuumada PL ayaa Ku Tarki Fashay Xuquuqda Wariyaashu ay Leeyihiin waxana Xafiiska Wasaarada Warfaafinta Maamula Wiilka Curad ee Faroole Maxamed C/raxmaan Faroole oo ah agaasimaha Radio Garowe iyo waliba La Taliyaha Dr Faroole ee dhanka Saxaafada wax Loogu Yeedhay.

Xudeedi   

Waxaa goor dhaw saldhiga dhexe ee magaalada Bosaso lagu xiray Agaasimihii Idaacada Horseed Media ee magaalada Bosaso, Cabdifutax Jamac Mire, kadib markii ay ciidamada Booliiska ay galeen idaacada Horseed Media xarunteeda iyo studiyadaha ay ku leedahay magaalada Bosaaso ee xarunta gobalka Bari.

Ciidamada Booliiska oo uu hogaaminayo Taliyaha Booliiska ee gobalka Bari Col.Cismaan Afdalow ayaa saldhiga u taxaabay dhamaan hawlwadeenada idaacada oo ay ku jiraan suxufiyiintii ka shaqeynaysay iyo maamulka idaacada.

Booliiska ayaa muddo yar kadib saldhiga kasii daayey suxufiyiintii idaacada kadib markii halkaasi su’aalo lagu weydiiyey, balse Booliiska ayaa saldhiga kula haray Agaasimaha Idaacada Cabdifutax Jamac Mire.

Dhacdadan ayaa imaaneysa saacado kadib markii ay idaacada Horseed Media Wareysi la yeelatay Shiikh Maxamed Siciid Atam oo asagu koox uu hogaaminayo xiligan dagaalo ay kula jiraan dowlada Puntland.

Macada sababta keentay in ciidamada Booliiska ay bartilmaameed ka dhigtaan idaacada, hase yeeshee waxaa muuqata in dowladu ay si weyn uga soo horjeedo in saxaafadda madax banaan ay wareysiyo la yeelato kooxaha dagaalka kula jira, arrintaasi oo aan horey wax sharci ah looga soo saarin.

Warbaahinta Horseed Media waa mid madax banaan waana mid u adeegta shacabka isla markaana xogta dhabta ah usoo gudbisa ayadoo si dhex dhexaad ah uga waranta dhacdooyinka dalka ka jira, isla markaana xogta iyo warka sugan ka raadisa goob walba. Arrintan ayaa keenta in mararka qaarkood ay maamulada iyo kooxaha siyaasada ku loolama ay warbaahinta bartilmaameed ka dhigtaan hadii ay tabiso war aysan dooneyn in ay shacabku maqlaan.

Hase yeeshee arrintan ayaa ah mid meel ka dhac ku ah saxaafada madax banaan, maadaama aysan jirin wax sharuuc ah oo ka jira Puntland oo mamnuucaya in warbaahinto ay wareysato kooxaha dowlada kasoo horjeeda.

Wixii war ah oo dhacdadan kusoo kordha kala soco Horseed Media

C/risaaq Shiino

Horseed Media

NASSIR   

Garowe Online (Faroole's mouthpiece) reminds me a crucial point President Obama said in his Cairo speech. He said that there are those who advocate human rights and the freedom of the press when they are out of power, but then resort to the same tactics of human rights violations after they cling on to power.

I'll repost an old article I sent to GaroweOnline, which critiqued someone with the alien name of "Ashley". She/He was protesting against the coverage of Majihaan conflict. I also congratulated GaroweOnline for its impartial role at the time. But now it's the complete opposite..

In Response to Ashley’s 'Coverage on Puntland Conflict'

The article "Coverage of Puntland Conflict", published at Garowe Online reveals some disguised misunderstandings of the particular dimension of this conflict . However,  It is my deep surprise to see a person appearing to be from the region express such volatile views of the present conflict in Majihaan.  It seems his/her views are too partisan to lend professional credence and one that gives a green light to the continuity of the conflict.

Criticism is healthy, but hers is mean-spirited and at best hollow. Ashley points in his/her article that it was not worth the Puntland media giving full coverage to the current Majihaan conflict, which has claimed almost dozens of lives so far. He/She says, ”To say there is no approval of the natives and people of Puntland i believe is incorrect……… I think that alot worse could happen that the media getting behind the progress that is being made.”

From the gist of this message, pardon me if I err on the side of caution, her/his position can be interpreted that there is no disagreement between the natives and Puntland, and if such disagreement exist the natives have no right to disagree with the administration of Puntland. Hence, the scale and scope of the conflict regardless of how long it protracts should be ignored to the utmost degree while the president orders his militia create more havoc and destruction to their land.

This thinking entails bigotry and does not bring any solution to the conflict.   There is a Somali proverb that says,
“If you hear trouble taking place in a faraway distance, no matter how far, it will soon be at your feet.”

Regional experts believe there is a huge possibility of the likelihood that
the conflict triggered by the elusive and illicit mineral and oil deal Puntland had signed with the Range Resources Ltd will extend to Bossaso and the hostility as a result will prevail for many years to come.

To bridge the gap, Parliamentarians including Awad Ahmed Asharo, Asha Ahmed Abdalla, elders, Sultans, and mainly the Diaspora have asked the Puntland governor (Muse) to defer his plans for mineral extraction to a later date until a government of national union is created. Yet, he turned their earnest request on a deaf ear by putting all the blame on "Somaliland".

It is an outright excuse and evasive tactics to deal with the situation through hidden stratagem by accusing "Somaliland" of direct involvement. He rejected to delegate to the representatives of Sanaag and western Bari regions their inherent responsibility.

The region of Sanaag is under the legal umbrella of legitimate Somali Government, therefore, parliamentarians from Sanaag have the constitutional authority in terms of economic and security matters and to avert armed confrontation that will have negative far-reaching effects on their region.   I believe it is imperative and to the best interest of the parties involved  that the governor, despite the deterioration of his administration in terms of transparency, human rights, and security, reassess the situation and call for regional unity and reconciliation and to heal the wounds spawned by this conflict.

From my own understanding, the people of Sanaag has been an integral part of Puntland’s political structure, leadership and development as an autonomous region within Somalia and it is they who can collectively work towards ceasefire and of peace and actively shape the participation of every clan through the democratization process of the Puntland----an objective case for security enhancement.  

We shouldn’t cast aspersions on the nature of this conflict. Instead, we have to do our part in initiating conflict prevention and resolution. If the governor, nevertheless, insists on making expedient judgment to the detriment of peace and security, former tyrant leaders who failed their people and nations should serve him a reminder.   I congratulate the media, the ones that are committed to the coverage of the conflict, in communicating the political stalemate in the region and thus creating an atmosphere of understanding and mutual commitment to one another. The great guitarist and producer, Hudeydi, said in one of his lyrics, “Xaq lama dudbiyoo wuu dilaacayaa,” which in rough meaning translates as “Suppressing the injustice should eventually swell and burst.”

That is the exact opposite of what Garowe online and LasqoreyNet are doing. Hopefully, Ashley, as a sister/brother shall see things as that way as many of us did in their learning curve, nay try to set the agenda for what news deems worth coverage.

by: Mohammed A. Elmi

Xudeedi   

Bosaso:-Maamulka Gobolkan Bari ee Taliska ciidanka Bosaso ayaa si Sharci daro ah xabsiga ugu taqantaqiyey Shaqaalihii idaacadaasi iyadoo iminku uu xabsiga dhexe ee Bosaso weli jiro Agaasimaha Idaacada Horseed Media.

C/fataax Jaamac Mire Agaasimaha guud ee Idaacada Horseed Media ayaan ciidanka Amaanka Bosaso ilaa iminka cadayn u jeedada rasmiga ah ee ay xabsiga qoorta ugu geliyeen iyadoo beryihii u damayey ay il gaara ku eegayeen kooxa ciidamada dowalada Puntland Weriyaasha iyo Idaacadaha iyo Wakaaladaha kale ee Wararka.

Xadhiga C/fataax oo ah agaasimaha idaacada ayaa waxaa qaar ka mida shacabka iyo Weriyaasha madaxabanaan ee Magaalada Bosaso ay ku tilmaamayaan mid La xiriira Waraysigii Maanta Idaacadaasi ay la yeelatay Shiikh Maxamuud Siciid Atam.

Dhahar Onlline

"It was back in 2006"

LOL...at a time when Faroole was against everything the previous admin had achieved...funny how the agreements are no longer "illegal" according to GO

I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley is Faroole's son lol...u guys crack me up

Thankful   

Burn Notice dont bother with these guys. I brought up the contradictions from Faroole back in 2006 and now, regarding oil and minerals. But these guys remained quiet, they never said a word. But now that he is doing something they dont like, they are trying to bring it up!

If this was about oil and minerals there would be a lot more people involved, Atam is isolated and his base was taken from him! The people on the ground there know he is a criminal, it's just this radical Diaspora that always want to see conflict from the safety of their homes!

NASSIR   

Burn Notice, lol. You never know.

Parable of the black bull..

"You are not going to eat me only now: you already ate me the day I let you eat the white bull, and the day after, when I let you eat the red bull. Now it is my turn"

^If only Somali leaders had the wisdom!

Som@li   

^Very interesting devolepment.

Faroole and his gangs are losing the war, and this is what happens when you brand innocent ppl as terrorists, and burn their farms.

I honestly fear the retribution the lackeys who too will see innocent people from the Sool & Buhoodle regions might face for his actions in Galgala.

Way to go Faroole, at least Cadde was smart. But single handedly destroying to what little control you have over Bari-Bosaaso. Truely a short lived state, Puntland was.

NGONGE   

Told you it not the PIS or Atam but rather Faroole who is causing PL all these problems.

P.S.

Thankful, if you were against Faroole before why the silence now? Isolated Atam (as you say) should not be getting all this attention from you (nor should his supporters, saaxib).

Thankful   

I side with the side that is right Ngonge! Right now Atam is a serious threat, I have said it dozens and dozens of times and won't stop. He called Al Shabaab his brothers, that is enough for me to want to see him defeated. I am siding with the Puntland government! It must protect it's citizens, you heard Atam hopes of changing the government and brining his version of what an Islamic one should be.