Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

AMIN ARTS SHOWING THE COURTS FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

^it's really sad to read you write that. but hey, you're entitled to your views. I would choose the 'wadaadada' any day over the maniacs who have corrupted and bled dry country and people for the past God knows how many years.

The thing is, 'wadaadadu' will be and are capable of bringing about a lasting peace and unity - and Islam is the only 'dawaa' for the somali disease of 'qabiil'- which the blood thirsty fockers couldn't and haven't managed for the past zillions of years (16 yrs feels like zillions of yrs). now, the crucial and extremely important point for the somalis is: will soamlis give up on qabiil and put their trust in the 'wadaadada' and can the 'wadaadadu' deliver on this gigantic expectation of a nation? my view is, 'wadaadadu' might deliver on their part, but i'm not so sure about the somali public's qabiil-infested souls will be able to. some have already showed their support and insha Allah the rest will too. but God knows how long that will hold water.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Qof threadkaan ku jiro, would have he sung the same song he is singing now if the 'Maxkamadaha' invade Hargeysa tomorrow and install a new obedient regime?

Would he pray their blessing or cry a foul about invading a peaceful land and subjecting its citizens?

Qof threadkan ku jiro is me aint it MMAow? so come in clear sir.

Secondly, the courts didn't invade a peaceful land, they invaded and took over Muqdisho and Jawhar, two cities who were in dire need of someone to rescue them from the bloodthirst warlords. If let say Hargeisa was in the same position as Xamar was today. Meaning if Hargeisa was in turmoil like Muqdisho and God sent courts to rescue them from the occupying criminals, I would welcome them and be more than happy to support them. But Hargiesa doesnt' need a rescuing because thank God its citizens have realized for themselves that war doesn't lead to any beneficial results.So mr. What else is there is to brag about here? The happy faces of Muqdisho and Jawhar citizens is an evidence for me to tell me that people are happy with the way things are going so far, do you not think so?

Mr. Duufaan, contradicting on what? I believe the courts don't stand on tribal bases. Besides, I am not even the same Qabiil with those folks if that was even the case. The rest of your comments are still a mystery to me, so what is your position on this? you seem to be for the latest change in Southern Somalia, then you seem to be against it, I am confused here, don't you see the contradiction in your comments there saaxib?

Once again may Allah bless the courts and add strength to their strength. Long live the Xasan Dahir Aweys.

salamu Calaykum.