Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Cars, Cars, Cars

BOB   

Originally posted by massa:

BOB

Enzo it work of art, they were so impressed with it they named after the company founder Enzo Ferrari, good luck finding Somali driving it…. not only does it cost around 1 mil but there are only 399 of them produced.

....and did you know that you can't just go to the dealers and buy it..no matter how rich you're...Ferrari (the company) has to issue some sort of approval letter for you declaring that you are indeed "a worthy" of Enzo..easy heh?

You're a ferrari fan indeed..i am impressed by your knowledge of the coveted Enzo my brother, well done!

PS. Jafarel..do you live in Kaap Stad my brother? my eyes caught the number plate on your old Hilux which you will know about if you know what i know which we should both know...

Peace,Love & Unity.

Jafarel.   

PS. Jafarel..do you live in Kaap Stad my brother? my eyes caught the number plate on your old Hilux which you will know about if you know what i know which we should both know...

No...bought it from there (1994)..the REG was changed to an LSK (if u know where that is) one (AAL 9459)