Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Peace between PUNTLAND SOMALILAND

Horn,

They are two states of Somalia each is made up of regions.

For the sake of peace one week as Mobb Deep said should be enough after that, normallity should resume LOL.

Bari & A.T.J its good to have dialogue see what can be achieved when people actually speak.

Somaliland should have their own flag, capital and everything else this is not in contention. But breaking away, war and claims over SSH is the contention.

Gabbal   

lol..more intelligent? so it's more intelligent to be in line with your thoughts I suppose?

Lander it's more intelligent to be realistic, sxb. ;)

Xalimo7   

Boys Boys, i think i will make a final say on this issue, cz it seems you boys will never comprehend each other, first enlighten me, was there a war going b/w Puntland(great somalia) and Somaliland(Sole star) , if that is the case show me. Second if there is anyone who is computer guru i love this, finally AJT(binlanden) and SNW(smithNwestern) are making up, so anyone who can put the pic's side 2 side i love 2 see it could u do it. This will be a peace to remember

the great SNW and AJT(osama) kissing and hugging.

Xalimo7   

On a second note last night i was reading an article, this might settle about who it belongs to Somaliland.

***** landed first at Heis, about 10 miles (16 km) West of Mait on the Northern Coast of the Republic of Somaliland. **** probably landed later at Mait, where there is still a stone memorial at his grave. They married local women, developed a traditional clan structure based upon descendants on the male side, and gradually spread out, particularly into the South, including Eastern Ethiopia, the former Italian Somalia, and Northern Kenya. They either assimilated local people by marrying their women or drove them back so that they made up well over 90% of the population in their territory. When Somalis and Oramos meet each other as strangers on a street today, they are usually unable to distinguish whether the other person is a Somali or an Oramo, unless they are wearing traditional clothing or begin to speak in their own native language.

so may you all rest in peace. and if you like more of this article plz let me know i will publish the site for you.

see you, am around dude

Xalimo7   

Oh by the way if you want figure out the astrex

use ur phone and here is the first astrex

*****(32763)

**** (4727) i hope you all can figure it out

see you, am around dude

SMITH

when is that week going to end :D

only joking mate. eventough our dear sis xalimo exaggerated our temporary truce it is good not having to lash out at eachother for a while :D