Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Neighbouring countries attending the inauguration of S/lands president PICS

^^^lol. Adeer dont get angry now. No one will attend your adeers ceremony no matter how much you scream "landmark" its only a regional issue. Maybe the President of Galmudug will come to give his blessing.

Look who your neighbors sent? :D

^^lol. Adeer we are dealing with facts, no one will attend the Burco convention. Not a single head of state, so much for recognition..Hargaysa and the rest of NW Somalia is still just that, a regional state. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I'm sure you'll pay close attention to ensure that remains a fact. :D

Anyway, enjoy watching it later on U TV.

^^^Of course I will watch old Mugged one and his party. Why on earth not? :D Remember I grew up in East London and nostalgic for the old days and delighted for Black Adams as they at last take center stage in Hargaysa. :D

^^^Oodweyne, dont be absurd, we expect good things from the black ones and hope for the best. As for you the question is simple, HOW MANY WORLD LEADERS WILL ATTEND THE HARGAYSA PARTY? :D

NGONGE   

Guru, I don't mind Duke. He has an opinion and usually delivers it well (unlike the countless kids wrecking havoc on this site). I only picked him up on comparing the pig farm story to this one.

(He has a point about the Heads of State. But then, that was an argument he introduced to the discussion all by himself). :D

Topic: Neighbouring countries attending the inauguration of S/lands president PICS

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Guru,

(He has a point about the Heads of State. But then, that was an argument he introduced to the discussion all by himself).

Was it not brilliant? :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ No mention of recognition in the title. Wax fahah.
:D

Yes indeed, also no mention of any head of state attending this "innauguration".. :D

You seem a bit desperate old boy, not your style at all.

NGONGE   

^^ Sorry, I was under the impression you would understand my words. Here, try this for size:

Mfukuzwa kwao hana pakwenda :D