Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

They Are Not From Dhulka-Fooxda

There are two individuals who are masquerading in here (SOL) as high representives of Dhulka-Fooxda. Fortunately, they have been weight and found to be wanting.

One is old, archaic, gibberish talking and the master of cut and paste of Waxaa la yidhi and regurgitate it as news in here.

The other one is juvenile and self indulgent newbie, who left his brain on the pillow. They are the high representatives of Buttland and Pirateland respectively and have nothing to do with Dhulka Fooxda or its highly fragrant people who are well educated and mannered.

These two sound, smell, talk and post like the clan wailers and the secessionist that they say they oppose.

Hore loo yidhi - Wax Waalan Miyir Ma Leh.

It's a common mistake adeer Moonlight, many Somalis especially those who grew up in the west make in the use of the language to use feminine gender role instead of masculine generic antecedents, which is the standard, ofcourse.

I wonder why that is?

^^and P is the proper somali eh?

countries nouns are feminine by nature.

Dhulkii - implies prior knowledge of the said land. Dhulka is indicative of possesive noun.

as for Fooxda vs Fooxa - same thing just different genders - and i was of the opinion that the beeyo was of feminine thing. : smile.gif

What is 'Dhulka Fooxda' then?

Non-existent, and you changed it to Dhulkii now, that doesn't change the fact, that Fooxda is completely wrong when placing a masculine generic antecedent before it.

It should be either Dhulka Fooxa or Dhuulkii Fooxa when describing it like dhulka udugga which is right as Fooxa is neutral in this case and there should be no attribution of feminine gender role of that word.

Yours is incomprehendable in terms of grammer the mishmash of yours 'Dhulka and Fooxda, which nobody knows.

no matter which way you try to cut it - it is much better than PLand. don't you think?

"nobody knows" = nobody (probably including you) can not prounounce properly and is alien to your whole language - the whole population do not know what or where nor it is meaning.

give me a break before you lecture me about PLand MR P.

LOL@Qardho - nice one smile.gif and add Taleex to the list or better yet all of Somalia.

as for what is bothering me - people who ruin the image of Dhulka Fooxa with their stench of hipper BS about clan superiority and other ill mindedness towards follow brothers and sisters of the same kind.

as for what is bothering me - people who ruin the image of Dhulka Fooxa with their stench of hipper BS about clan superiority and other ill mindedness towards follow brothers and sisters of the same kind.

this!