Sign in to follow this  
Afro

Col Aweys V Col Yeey

Afro   

surely the new somali political landscape is becoming more confusing and more uuum confusing.

but surely we will know next few days what will happen.

Will Col Aweys be too greedy and declare a new adminstration and new government in Mogadishu? and will Col Yeey be too greedy to replace Geedi with Aweys who is the favour to take the PM posistion?

If the understand each other which I doubt then the victory of the Islamic courts will be a truimph for the Somali people, but if the fail the the story goes on and on and on, meaning more bloodshed, more starvation, and more killings.

and the $64000 question is Will the defeated warlords comeback stronger after their awfful humiliation?

It is unlikely the warlords will come back after this historic defeat. If the courts play their cards right by ensuring peace and security in Benadir, then they will have overwhelming support of the Somali masses.Any attempt by warlords to reinstate themselves by appealing to our qabiilistic inclinations will hofully be met with stiff resistance. It all hinges on the court's course of actions.

As for Yeey and Aweys, well every town has boy and if there is two boys in the town. Thats one too many. I guess Yeey would be the one to go. He has proven to very incompatent to say the least and lacks any resources/support in koonfur. The courts seem to be politically mature and might keep him entertained for awhile, atleast till his mandate is over.Hopefully, we will be hearing da last of Yeey too.

P.S n I hope they dispose of Indacade n Dheere as well.