Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Gulwadayaal claim samtar is now a victim

NGONGE   

Riyaale is a red herring because he is in Africa, you stubborn man. He came to America countless times but you did not feel the need to sue him (nor did anyone else).

If I have a problem with Thankful I do not go on suing Duke. How hard is this for you to understand?

At any rate, you are moving the goal posts again. First you blamed it on suing Samatar but when I threw sand in your face and showed you that someone else was being sued you totally switched and is now going for the groups doing the suing.

Yes, it is people from one CLAN doing this (forget using polite words like enclave) but not every single person from that clan is suing Samatar like not everyone from your part of the world is a pirate. Do you see how thick you're sounding with your empty protests or should I keep on going?

Thankful   

I am not in America nor do I know any witnesses.

Yes, it is people from one CLAN doing this

That's my point, that when those exact same witnesses from that one enclave who alleged NSS officers carried out the abuse are visited by an NSS station chief, they remain silent and don't protest his visit!

If I have a problem with Thankful I do not go on suing Duke. How hard is this for you to understand?

Riyaale was the station chief in the area that teh crimes occurred, he is a prime suspect! They should have a problem with him!

Like i've said this all had to do with the hypocracy in Samatar's case!

NGONGE   

^^ How do you know if they have a problem with him or not? Again, I tell you this is a case of individuals. I know people that hate Riyaale's guts (from THAT clan) and want to see him hanged from the top of that silly airplane in Hargeisa and I know people that do a Xiin and say ha la is cafiiyo. Both have nothing to do with this.

If you keep making it a clan thing then I will keep saying you are a real pirate and xaraan bad ku nooshahay. Would I be right? I personally think I would be too thick but your logic says it's ok. Wax fahan loox yaho. :D

Thankful   

Now concering their motives I can't say for certain, I still believe Samatar is an easy target because of his lack of support. I still believe the NW Somali government is not participating in this because they dont want to be investigated! Now that I see the victim wants money, that could be a motivation. Maybe to sue the Somali gov't and try to get the money. I am not sure.

One thing that is certain is the hypocracy.

Because the victims suing Samatar in Virginia alleged NSS officers came to there homes and tortured them. Yet when a NSS Chief who worked in the area's abuse took place visits Virginia, these same witnesses dont protest. Why's that?

If I had a lawsuit against a man who I allege used his security apparatus to brutalize my people and I found out someone who was part of that security apparatus was visiting my city, I would voice my opposition!

NGONGE   

^^ You would and I too would. But though you have no idea why they didn't or if they even tried, you still choose to make it a point of contention. You're clutching at straws and trying to equate them to hard and KNOWN facts.

Keep editing and I'll keep editing. icon_razz.gif

Lets assume that Samatar was from a PL clan or even an SL clan or those mad ones that are burning Xamar. What could his clan do for him in America? Kill the judge? Kidnap the accusers? They will not stop a court case, adeer. This whole business of 'support' is amazingly foolish that I never bothered to address it before (but I noticed that even reasonable people like Xiin have fallen for it and decided it is cashar time).

Like a judge would say, do you have any other evidence or information?

One thing that is certain is the hypocracy.

Because the victims suing Samatar in Virginia alleged NSS officers came to there homes and tortured them. Yet when a NSS Chief who worked in the area's abuse took place visits Virginia, these same witnesses dont protest. Why's that?

Easy way to bust this case. :D

Thankful   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Lets assume that Samatar was from a PL clan or even an SL clan
or those mad ones that are burning Xamar.

I suggest you edit that! There's no need to be rude and insult anyone! You should keep your opinions to yourself.

Duke,

I tried, but now that I realize Ngonge is from NW Somalia and thinks like there right wingers, it's a lost cause.

Thankful

NGOONGE is their Sean Hannity, you can not get through to the man.

Castro, is a born again Al Shabaab supporter, who was a born again something else before that.

Don’t waste your time on these political hooligans.

Mr. Samatar epitomisez the very reason the former Somali Republic disintegrated. The regime in which he became second in command has completely eroded the political cohesion and unity of the former Somali Republic. So much so, that not only has it severed the political ties of Somaliland and Somalia, but has balkanized & fragmented Somalia into a million pieces. Just look at what is going on? You have factions to the upmteenth exponent vying for power. Each faction continues to splinter and continues to morph into yet more of the same; absolute misery. This is the legacy of the man many collect funds for, support and defend. Just as many continue to defend Gen. Afweyne. Some times I think, we in Somaliland are asking too much praying Allah to give Somalia a decent leadership that takes them out of this mess. I think we should change tact and pray they get more men like Samatar & Afweyne. I mean many here on this board long for the brutality of Barre. Better the devil you know than these riff raff they echo....in any event...We in Somaliland do not ascribe to defending known war criminals... It doesn't matter the clan...Tuke is from Somaliland just like riyale..below is an article on a program that resulted in deporting tuke from canada along with 2 other criminals

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-10-07/news/mn-452_1_war-criminal

you can also see another war criminal deported from the US on page 4 below

http://www.durrani.com/docs/InsideICE080204Final.pdf

it doesn't matter the clan, people will pay for their crimes...

mind you most people go after people who did horrible things..like the judge there.. he was infamous for giving two sentences....dil ama xabsi daa'in...

you can hark about riyale all you like but frankly he's not on their level...one he is not a known war criminal...simply because no sane criminal is suicidal enough to not leave the area that he commited crimes in...however, in contrast riyale was there in 1991 simply because he knew he had no blood on his hands...he could have easily marched along with abdi aziz ali bare and the retreating SNA..but he stayed in lascanod and back to SNM controlled north within months...a criminal does not go to where he commited crimes...he was back in SNM controled regions of the north within months of fleeing with the retreating somali armed forces... at any rate..if riyale is guilty by association because he worked for the NSS...what about the no. 2 man of the entire country...who was also the the defence minister..& was afweyne's right hand man? lol i mean people...i heard of changing one's clothes in public but this is a new low for some...

in any event, he's not being singled out. i believe we've put that story into the dust bin as oodweyne might say..and 2..he's no junior officer...so he is culpable...

one way or the other war criminals will get what's coming to them..in this life or the next smile.gif most likely nothing will come of this case..but having it air on 20/20...have his neighbours know of his past is more than enough...lol man i laughed so hard at the reaction of his neighbours..lol

CUQUBO HALKII LAGU GALAY CAW KU HURUDAA, CARUURTAY KA LAYSAA NINKII CAANO BAAS DHAMAY