Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Cabinet Members of Puntland known to the Diaspora as “Naas iyo Nikaax”

Saalax   

^^^^ Check out the thread he made called Solution SSC problems, then you will know the true motives of this character.

I do not understand why you guys would wanna doubt my kindship or my motives. Maybe I do think diffrenttly from most of you. I think in terms of analysing and solutions not in defending fested interest and repeating clan positions.

I have been clearly from the beginning that I am from Somaliland. I may not belong to the major tribes there, but I was born and bred in Somaliland. So I do have more right of speaking that many others, who think they have more right because they belong to major tribes. Some people are so narrow minded that they assume everyone things like them, talks like them or is so full hatred like them.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

I have been clearly from the beginning that I am from Somaliland.
I may not belong to the major tribes there,
but I was born and bred in Somaliland.

The clan is the key adeer on this issue. If your ancestory doesn't extend to the Hashimite kingdom of Jordan, you are forged somalilander.

That is your opinion Abti. Some have the opinion that you being from Xarshin are in fact an Ethiopian, it doesnt mean you are or you consider yourself to be an Ethiopian.

Hales   

What kind of Dervish would propose his home regions to be given to ethiopia? that sounds like the bizzare ideas of our pirate neighbours.

Most real sane Puntlanders to your horrors do actually support SSC organization considering the two share the same aims which is unity of Somali territories and putting an end to Somalilands seccessionist dreams.

Secondly much of Buhoodle is still part of Puntland and its surrounding regions was also until Somaliland regained them and capital of Sool in 2007.

Puntland still claims these regions just as Somaliland did when there was Puntland control there.

Lastly this guy isnt automatically disqualified of being of a "Seccessionist" and having his outlook on Somalia scrutinized because he used the word "triangle" on a region.

The word triangle can literally be interpretad literally as it is geographically also its Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera are the 3 power blocks for the entire Somaliland.

Puntlanders or pirates :D as you call it wouldnt stoop that low to become undercover seccessionist and spill the beans in such a weak way at the end.