Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

4.5 System Hijacked?

This 4.5 system is nothing but pure rhetoric used by the ‘new’ government to claim its being representative. We are back to the old formalities that have kept Somali politics stranded in previous years! I just hope the speaker of the house is not as predictable as the previous two officials. At this rate, Al-Shabab are more representative than the so-called national unity government! Despite their strange quasi-wahabi beliefs, at least they have implemented a system of merit!

Are these illusive arrangements designed to appeases those who claim to have a divine right to rule Somalia. The system is after all meant to represent all Somali people so maha?? It an opportunity lost! More backward thinking! I am guessing we are working to 2/4.5

its self explantory Duke! I dont need to hammer it home! Work it out yourself! Any further dicussion on this senstive issue could potentially get me into trouble. Sometimes you have to read between the lines and develop a method of working things out on your own accord without being spoon fed like a child.