Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

CAN I ASK U A QUESTION SOL???

waa su'aal aan idinla jecleystay walaalayaal, su'aashaas oo ah wadankeeni Soomaaliya insha-allaah markuu nabad noo noqdo yaa ku tala jira inuu ku noqdo? mase waxaad jecleysatay wadanka qurbaha aad joogdid? ani qaas ahaan waan jeclahay inaan ku noqdo dalkeygi laakiinse uma socdo haduusan hormar gaarin, dagaalka iyo qabiilka la'isku ximinaayo oo san joogsan!!!!

Sidee baad u aragtaa?

nafta   

hmm, interesting question

Well, i see it like this; WE have an oppurtunity to study and get somewhere with our lives having the advantage of living in these western countries that make all those things easier than it would be back home, so when the time comes (and IF it comes) it would be basically down to us to rebuild the mother land. You said "inaan ku noqdo dalkeygi waan rabaa laakiinse uma socdo haduusan hormar gaarin", but just because adiga aad hormar gaaratay does that mean you should shun those who didnt and deny them of sharing what you know with them. Not intending to attack you sis, but if we all think like that then somalia doesnt have a future at all. When our parents say 'war wax barta oo markaad dalka ku noqatid aad wax canfacdid', it seems like something that might never happen but when it happens should we all say 'oh its not really as up to date as i would like so i'll just stay and work my *** off for these white ppl'.

Why do that, when you can put the same energy into rebuilding your country to be as up to date as theirs. I would love to go back there when the time comes and be part of rebuilding somalia to what it was. Living in these white parts might seem like something that's nice and relaxing but there's no place like home, sitting under the shadow of a tree, sipping hot shaah with xalwad...it's not something you will get by walking in london, or new york.

smile.gif