Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Xildhibaan Sifir oo maanta la isugu tagay laguna garaacay Baydhabo

RedSea   

lol @ at Mr. Me, my friend you don't know anything about me. So in your own judgement, Somaliland is hate and all that negative you have perpetrated about it is true? that simply won't fly my friend. I sense deep hatred from your thoughts, so just as you took the case of Djabuti lightly, I would also to tell you to not 'loose any sleep'over this one;Somaliland. Just so you know, I am not going to be like anyone else here my friend,just to please you, what you see (like it or not) is what you are going to get from all the time,either you like or you leave it, it's that simple.

But for now let me set the record straight for few individuals in here who have gotten the wrong impression of what I am all about.

First regarding my consistency or lack thereof:

I have to say it's good to be consistent, because it shows which that you strongly beleive is unshakebale by anything, however when it comes to lame and messy so called politics of Somalis, it's rather hard to be consistant, since seemingly all Somali politics are based on tribal and are probagated to be benefited from by few who share common tribal afflitions. In that case, it's actually better to not be consistent, since Somali politics itself doens't follow that trend. As a Muslim individual, I am told to be honest and straight forward whatever situation I might be in, even as small scale as cyber discussion board. It's therefore my best option to first see both sides of the debate and then take reasonable stance from that point forward. Some poeple may not like this approach, but I believe I have to speak up of my mind of what is right, not what is favorable to hear to some individuals.

In this particular topic, I have disagreed Mr. Me, after he made some baised remarks towards Somaliland, I disagreed with him not, because he naturally gets kick out of Somaliland bashing, but because I felt his comments were bais and unfair, meant to undermine the good success story of Somaliland.

On the other hand, Mr. Qudhac stated that I wasn't a man enough, or simply wetbag/coward, who is afriad to stand up for what he believes.

Let me simply put it this way, without going overboard.As I have stated prevouisly, two people who belong into same clan family don't necessarily have to agree on everything. If you MR. Qudhac think that I don't take strong stand or as you put it defend against those who are bothered and are itching of the Somaliland success, then you are definately not paying attention to my posts. However, what you might get confused is when I don't support the likes of Riyale Kahin, and Faisal Ali Warabe's sometime outburst of irrational comments, in which I as a Muslim individual see that there is something wrong with them although he might be my closest kin. I do take pride and I am proud to be an individual from Somaliland whom his region is stable and the success story of the horn. However I don't take pride in defending the politician's point of views as long as they are ones who have had dark past. You must differenciate these two positions, without first coming out with serious of personal insults in order to try to put down and make it seem as though I don't stand or believe what the poeple in my home region;somaliland believe in. This has always been my position, so whoever doens't like it, can once again take a hike or simply except it. This is all you folks will get from MR. RED SEA, no nonsense and straightforward, fair minded and honest towards all.

So now, hadal tiro badan ma fiicnee, adoon iga haraadin, maxaa kula haboon Mr. Qudhac? ;)