Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

UN Delegation In Laascaanood

AYOUB   

^ I don't consider Afnugal pro-Somaliland , do you? Fact is, most people in this section of SOL (including moi) refer to sites like Afnugal/Garowe when it suits their agenda, is that not so? On other occasions we're busy shooting the "messengers". It seems these "messengers" churn out articles that could be labelled FAO "Duke", "JB", "Abwaan", "Castro", "Che" etc etc

Afnugaal is not pro, it is somaliland website for those regions. It was created few months before the capture by people in Europe. One time they are darwiishland, other times its Somaliland, no site celebrated the capture of LA more then these people so yeah they are. I would never put garoweonline and afnugaal in the same category. Growe, to seems to be one few "fair and balanced" to borrow a term from fox. truth is, we most sites contain both and anti articles on any position but then there are sites like afnugaal and dayniile (these sites always make the top of worst sources).

One of these people is guy named Cali faruur who is Xaabsade's relative and supposed lost a bother in the fights in Cagaare. The sole purpose of this guy is driven by his hatred for the people of garowe and his assumption that Puntland is theirs.

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^
:D

Awoowe, one doesn't need to be enlightened to see how s*lly and foolish your position is.

I am out...

What's silly is the idea of "closing" the border, and your yearning for the colonial "English brothers.