Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Shariif: Cabinet size will be reduced

I concur,

+/-

- Interior under which all security detail, federal, constitutional policy, good governance and all else falls,

- Treasury with the obvious policy and mandate,

- Planning with foreign and all else,

- Development with education, health, livestock, environmental etc,

- Women's and family affairs cum societal and communal development.

Each ministry shall have sub-divisions and heads,

And disband all else,

This never fails and pattern never changes. He's taking the same route as Yeey did when it comes to having an actual functioning government and I bet the supporters of Sharif admin will forward the same excuses for not establishing government.

Come on, Sharif and Yey are incomparable: geezer vs a lad in every sense of the word;

We must do with Sharif, give him a chance, and hope for the best, but unfortunately he is neither here nor there.

Originally posted by miles-militis:

I concur,

+/-

-
Interior under which all security detail, federal, constitutional policy, good governance and all else falls,

-
Treasury
with the obvious policy and mandate,

-
Planning
with foreign and all else,

-
Development
with education, health, livestock, environmental etc,

-
Women's and family affairs
cum societal and communal development.

Each ministry shall have sub-divisions and heads,

And disband all else,

War Juje-ow intaa Xamar gee :D

Tell Sharif that I endorse MM's cabinet structure

Che,

Apparently the biggest obstacle is alshaab's mortars

To praphrase Imrul Qays's tix,

Habeenyahow dheeri waad i dhibtee, waaberiguna iima kaa dhaamee

^Aw Xiin...You missed the point.

milis-militis..It is the pattern of events not so much about the personalities, it is like all so called Somali government read from same the text.

Che, I did not miss the point adeer. The real truth is alshabaab is the main saboteur preventing any stability to take hold in the south today. In rejecting dialogue to reach political settlement, they have effectively prolonged Somalia’s misery indeed.

Sharif had in fact come in with the right tone and approach but the armed youth chose a different path. And that is the truth of the matter.

You can’t blame him for the continuation of the status quo. The only blame I have for him is why NOT resign if he cant as apparent add any value.

Xiin...Al-Shabaab has vowed and demonstrated that it is no mood to compromise and their ultimate is to enjoy total sovereignty over Somalia. They haven't and will not devaite from their agenda and ain't interested any overtures from weak entity.Now considering these simple facts,what does TFG doing or to ought to be doing? Using Al-Shabaab as an excuse not take concrete actions ain't gonna mount to anything.

Now we know where Al-Shabaab stands and what they are capable of, now what? Take it from there?

The status quo is for you to change or your enemy will change it for you and you be history?

All the motions the Sharif admin is going through mirrors Yeey administration and I'm afraid the end results would end up being the same.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Five is good; suitably enough it can give that silly, broken 4.5 clannish formula a proper ceiling.

5 ÷ 4.5 = 1.11111 smile.gif

Joking aside, numbers don't matter if corruption did not exist.