Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Somaliland may soon join the UN to become the 193rd member

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

YES, TRUE ,, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU THAT SOMALILAND IMAN MAYSO SOMAALIYA HADII INDHAHA DHIIG LAGA KEENO ,,,,,,,,,,

JB, with all due respect, I am not an unreasonable man so you should not expect me to be. I understand full well there is no position for Somaliland in the current Somalia. Haatan ka hadli maayo, waxaan sheegayo mustaqbalka dhaw markaad calanka buluugu gurigaadu ka suratid. icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Northerner:

N/AA,

Waa runtaa but I'm willing to admit my flip flopping. Are you willing to admit yours?

flip

Where have you seen me denying? Clearly one must understand full well what he is pursuing and I am afraid you are pursuing a lost cause. I know I flipflop and I have admitted to fliflopping. Politics, especially Somali politics, is very fluid and so our positions should be expected to change. Yesterday's good guy can become today's bad man, and a cause deemed ineffective yesterday might be deemed effective today.

I have admitted and given reasons for my changes in position, but one thing I have always maintained is that I stay true to my principles and go directly with where I believe is right. Anigu adeer raga meesha hadal aan afka baarkiis dhaafin la yimaado hay moodin!

However, one thing that has captured my attention is you, Red-Sea, and some of your collegues and their my enemy's-enemy-is-my-friend hypocritical maneuvers. War heedhe miyeydaan Somaliland u doodin, Faysal Cali Waraabe qiil u raadin, marka maxaa waxii meeshaan lala yaabay idin ka keenay?

N.O.R.F   

They prefer the Xabashi one ya JB!

N/AA, I'm a hypocrit. Accuse me of all you want! I just wanted you to admit your flip flopping. In your explaination you could just stated your stance was purely based on Qabil. Nice try though ;)

Gabbal   

Ok then,,, what about to wait and see when you accept my flag and open my embassy in Mogadishu ??

Aakhiraa ka horayso. icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

May be your death ,,,
:D

But it will happen anyway IA ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Indeed my dead will happen anyway IA, but certainly not the latter. JB, hurdada ka kac canjeelo xabashidu Addis ka dheregtay aniguba hurday iga keentaaye. :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Northerner:

They prefer the Xabashi one ya JB!

N/AA, I'm a hypocrit. Accuse me of all you want! I just wanted you to admit your flip flopping. In your explaination you could just stated your stance was purely based on Qabil. Nice try though
;)

Hakaa saarto!

Gabbal   

hahahaha ,,, I'm lucky that anigu waan toosay ,,, adiguse weli waad hurudaa ,, may be inaad isku badisay
:D:D

Marka indhaha inaad si fiican ukala furtid yaa kuu hartay. :D

Originally posted by N/AA:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

hahahaha ,,, I'm lucky that anigu waan toosay ,,, adiguse weli waad hurudaa ,, may be inaad isku badisay
:D:D

Marka indhaha inaad si fiican ukala furtaad yaa kuu hartay.
:D
Haa ,, waan ku arkaa :D