Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

A brilliant Dua...

Laba-X   

I want to share with you a Dua which I have learned which is of immense value to any Muslim.

If you lose anything or a calamity befalls you, then say Allahuma ajirnii fi Musibatii wa Akhlifnii khayran minhaa, and surely Allah will open doors for you and replace your loss with something much better insha-Allah.

Also, every day after fajar and After Maghrib one should say Bismillahi-l-ladii laa yadurru maca ismihii shey un fil ardi walaa fi samaa'i wahuwa-s-samiicul caliim and you are under Allah's protection against everything.

Share Dua's you have learned, so we can all learn.

Urban   

Baaraka'llahu fiik bro. Thanks for sharing these 2 Du'as.

Always say this Dua when you lose an item, Walahi it never let me down even once, 90% of the time i found/remembered where the item was immediately.

Allaa-humma jaamicu-nnaasa ilaa yawmin laa rayba fiihi, rudda ilay-ya daal-latii

If you seriously believe in it^, you will find what yu're lookin for

Haneefah   

May Allah reward you both for the dua's. smile.gif

I would like to share the supplication of prophet Yunus calyhi salam during his imprisonment inside the fish as a punishment from Allah:

Laa Ilaaha Ilaa Anta Subxaanaka Inee kuntu Mina Dhaalimeen (There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers.) -- Anbiya,87

The Prophet SAW said that No Muslim ever prays to his Lord with these words for anything, but He will answer his prayer.

It was also recorded that he sallalahu calayhi wassalam said, "Whoever offers supplication in the words of the supplication of Yunus, will be answered."

I personally admire this supplication in that it really gives me a spiritual uplift when I recite it during times of distress or times when I feel my imaan has lowered, as a means of repentance. I feel much better afterwards.

A great form of dikr to memorize and to make a habit of reciting.

Laba-X   

Jazakallah Haneefah Walaal... Any Dua made with sincerity and with true conviction is bound to be accepted Bi-idhni-llah...