Sign in to follow this  
The Observer.

A CRUISE FOR Y'ALL

HELLO FELLOW NOMADS!

THIS IS A TREAT FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY, AND ARE LOOKING FOR THE ENDING RELAXATION WITH FRIENDS, PARTNERS, U NAME IT!

TORONTO IS HOSTING A CRUISE, FOR FUNDRAISING FOR A YOUTH GROUP, SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITY!

IT WILL BE ON THE 30TH OF AUGUST, FROM 7:30-12AM, MUSIC, DANCE, FOOD, ALL PROVIDED, AND SEEING THE HARBOUR ISLANDS, FOR AGES 21 AND ABOVE, SO IF

THIS IS YOUR CLICK, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP A LINE

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL CRUISE_INFO2003@YAHOO.COM

AND THE TICKETS ARE SOLD $40, IF YOU BUY WITHIN THIS WEEK AND THE NEXT, YOU WILL GET A DISCOUNT,

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU ALL!

Haaruun   

Sosodeaf, I'm really looking 4ward to this....and don't 4get that the parking is included...Ameenah..LOL, this is happening in T.O. not where U @(UK)...The cruise will be cruising around the Toronto Island while the party is on...This is only for the majure nomads (over 19), others are wlc too... Dress to impress....Music is by T.O's favorite crew..For more info, contact.. cruise_info2003@yahoo.com........don't be left out, get dwn with the groove

Blessed   

helllooooooooooooooooooo Nuuraah.. long time luvy!

Anyhow, I just asked a Q.. provide an answer will ya :D and who is T.O biggest crew.. this ain't a garage thing is it?

Hey what if the lights go of again?

So_So_def what do you get for $40.00 dollars just aride with music or is there food and what not?

More detail please I might fly out all the way from London UK to hang with the big time down in T.O. smile.gif

there is food, music, from somali, hiphop, r&b, reggea, soca, calypso, afrobeat, soukous, everyting! the hypest evening to end your summer!

am telling you, your 40 bucks, won't go to waste, cause you know what, there will be food, and drinks, served, all to your pleasure, from samosa's to some delicous drinks, to salads, and some sweet sensational desserts!

get your tickets now! and moreover, not only somali's will be there, so if you thinkin this is one of those other somali jams, think not!

o and about the blackout, guys you will be in a boat, i don't think, that boats travel by electricity because from the last time i checked, they were using gas, propellers, and engines, so correct me if am wrong. now if you are thinking about the whole issue, of dressing up in the dark, fear not, because either way, i believe people will still look hot as ever!

Kool_Kat   

It is nice to see such a thing being done to support the community...But I have one big question...Who's organizing this event?

Cuz there are some events that I don't even bother with, when certain ppl are organizing it...The reason being is that it always turns out wack...And I wouldn't want to waste $40, it they are the organizers or promoters...

Sorry, no bun intended...

well, the organizers i can assure you are not the ones who plan the somali wack events, but interms of trying to promote this, the bigy and the eastside boyz, offered to do the reaching out, as of the organizers, it is these young women, who are trying to fundraise, so that they could start something for the young sisters within the dixon neighbourhood, and as of if everything goes smooth, to spread around all over the city.

THE SATURDAY HAS COME, IF U DIDN'T GET YOUR TICKET, BETTER RUSH, CAUSE U DON'T WANT TO MISS, THE FIRST AND FORMOST, ANNUAL CRUISE NIGHT!

416-906-8956/416-948-3279

ITS ALL ABOUT HELPIN ONE ANOTHER, TO BUILD A STRONGER COMMUNITY!