Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Cabdiqasim emerges from the shadows...

Codsi uu Madaxweynihii TNG-da u jeediyay Beeshiisa oo diidmo adag lagala horyimid

Axad, October 30, 2005(HOL): Madaxweynaha Dowladdii lagu soo dhisay Carta ee TNG-da C/qaasim Salaad Xasan oo dabayaaqadii todobaadkii hore afur ugu sameeyay hoygiisa Waxgarad, Siyaasiyiin iyo Aqoonyahanno ka tirsan Beesha uu ka soo jeedo ayaa la sheegay in uu ugu baaqay in ay taageeraan howlaha maamul u sameynta ee ay magaalada Muqdisho ka wadaan Wasiirrada Ganacsiga iyo Amniga ee kala ah Muuse Suudi Yalaxow iyo Maxamed Qanyare Afrax.

Sida ay HOL u sheegeen ilo xog ogaal ah inta badan dadkii ka qeybgalay afurkaas ayaa la soo weriyay in ay ku gacan seyreen codsigii C/qaasim iyagoo qaarkood sheegay in aaney marna bur burin karin ballantii ay ka soo qaadeen Ugaaska Beesha Ugaas Xasan Ugaas Maxamed xiligii la caleemo saarayay oo uu Beeshaas si guud ugu baaqay in ay taageeraan Guddoomiyaha Gobolka Banaadir iyo Duqa Magaalada Muqdisho Dr. Maxamuud Xasan Cali (Cadde) oo isagu xiligaas qeyb weyn ka qaatay caleemo saarkii Ugaaska.

Wasiirka Ganacsiga Xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliya oo sheegay in ay kulan wada qaateen Madaxweynaha Dowladdii TNG-da C/qaasim Salaad Xasan ayaa sheegay in kulankaas uu ahaa mid siyaaro ah, isla markaana looga tashanayay arrimaha maamul u sameynta Gobolka Banaadir.

Xubnaha labada Gole ee Dowladda Federaalka, kuwooda Muqdisho ku sugan oo uu hormuud u yahay Wasiirka Ganacsiga Muuse Suudi Yalaxow ayaa dadaal xooggan ugu jira sidii ay maamul ugu sameyn lahaayeen Gobolka Banaadir, iyadoo dhawaana la shaaciyay in xubno dhowr iyo konton oo ku shiray Hotelka Saxafi ay ansixiyeen Xeer ay Aqoonyahanno soo diyaariyeen oo lagu dhaqi doono maamulka loo sameynayo Gobolka Banaadir.

Horay Gobolka Banaadir waxaa ugu dhisnaa maamul uu guddoomiye ka yahay Dr. Maxamuud Xasan Cali (Cadde), kaasi oo taageero ka heysta xubnaha labada gole ee Jowhar ku sugan iyo xubno aan badneyn oo Muqdisho jooga, kuwaasi oo uu ugu horeeyo Ra’iisal Wasaare ku xigeenka ahna Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha Xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliya Md. Xuseen Maxamed Caydiid.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis), Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Mogadishu, Somalia

Windtalker I don't know what to say to you but let me just emphasise to you, your ignorance of somali politics and it's history.

You claim that Caydiid a vicious murderer who killed so many people from different clans as the only Somali who wasn't an tigre (read ethiopian) stooge.

But let me tell you that he was indeed the greatest ethiopian stooge of all time because it was him who succeeded in what Abdullahi Yusuf couldn't succeed earlier, which was to overthrow the dictatorship of Marxuum Maxamed Siyaad Barre.

Don't you know that he started his halgan in Mustaxiil region of Ethiopia, the same old town in which Abdullahi Yusuf was accused of visiting earlier in the year. People were shouting why has he gone to Mustaxiil and Godey.

What you aren't aware off is that the same man you praise actually started his vicious plan for Somalia inside Ethiopia with the help of Mengistu.

The question here at hand is don't you think that being Mengistu's puppet or the axmaaro stooge is equal to being the stooge of Meles Zenawi and the tigre's.

On top of that the other day you said that the USC were good people (read the ignorant people who overthrew Siyad's regime), which is laughable because as someone already mentioned to you, the people of Garoowe would be starring and then laughing off their socks because of your inability to see what is good and bad.

You are by far the most confusing person I've ever come across on these fora of SOL. You're so controdicting yourself that your views have become so paradox and ridicoules that one find's it hard to predict your stance because it seems that you change with the wind every now and then.

I don't know if it is to annoy people or if you genuinely have this character.

Your views reach from extreme to moderate and to soft making it hard to keep track of your thoughts.

How do you do this? Do you decide what shirt to wear before waking up every morning or do you take and shift allegiane as it suits your confused mind.

You're trying so hard to portray yourself of being someone who "thinks" in his own way but by far it seems that you take different views from left, right and centre to make up your views which don't have a clear pattern.

How would you do with a little bit of consistency?

P.S. Seldomly suits a pseudo so good to a person in the cyperspace who expresses his/her views in such a way than yours because your name say's it all. It is a giveaway (Windtalker).

I hope that you don't get sleepless nights in Seattle because of my post. Have fun and be in a bad mood at the same time :D .

"I hope that you don't get sleepless nights in Seattle because of my post. Have fun and be in a bad mood at the same time."

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Sleepless in Seattle huh you must have watch the movie. Anyways His guy Wind_talker is really trying hard to be neutrual you see he does not want to be one sided which at times could be very differcult. Sometimes he supports Reer Mogudishu and in the same day calls them moryaans. Than againa he calls A/Y a hero and in the same day says he is a War-lord. He once said Somaliland is better than Somali and then in the same day said Somaliland is worthless it has no roots.

^^No my friend never watched that movie, I only know it from people talking about it. I don't watch holywood rubbish.

However one serious note I honestly think that he isn't even reer Puntland in general let alone reer Garoowe in particular.

He is an imposer who pretends to be from Garowe.

Emperor   

Not particularly taking part in this topic but amazed by philosopher Tolstoy's reply!

WaaaaaW!

First time I see you write half a page to convey a message, I guess not too much philosophical points to make, the topic is rather irrelevant to you. :D

^^^

Yoonis, you have stated that our dear lad is flip-flopper worst then Kerry in the 04' election, whose views change daily, solely depending how he feels at that exact moment. Now, believe me, I am not disagreeing with you, to some sort at least. I just think the causes of his “changing views†are due to the "liberal thinker" mentality he has, rather then the shirt he wears that day :D . He wants to make himself and the SOL nomads believe that his views aren't based on what qabil he is, thus changing them constantly. At the end of the day, when goes to bed after all the college work, he reminisces about what he wrote on Somaliaonline, happily smiling, as his hands are folded behind his back, having this emotional climax, for he feels like he was a moderate Somali, unlike the rest of the clannish buffoons, you, I, Tolstoy (his great friend).

---Wind its OK, your dear friend four eye shares this with you too. smile.gif

^^ I don't believe that he only merely confused with his views but rather also with his identity.

Tell me as you seem to know him personally does he also change his identity daily due to the shirt he is wearing each day.

Today he is from Garoowe, tommorrow he is Reer Cabudwaaq and the next day he is simply from no-where.

Shirwac   

Originally posted by Tolstoy:

^^^^^
Mr. Wind.Talker

Let me say this to you, and therefore lets hope, you can draw a moral pointers in anological sense, from this brief anecdote, and therefore let say, that in any sporting match, before it begins, there is the customary and obligatory exercise that the opposing team do, in-order to warm themselves up for the coming match; and hence, no ones take the risk of loosing a great deal of energy, in that effort of warming one's legs and limps for the incoming tussle with the opposition party.

Consequently, think of this little snippet of news that you've posted for our benefit, as pre-match warm up exercise, in which the said
Mr. A/Qasim Salad Boy
, is in engaged with the intention of appealing and delighting equally the paying spectators in the gallery; hence, do not expect to see his
political Two-feet tackle
, and his
penalty kick expertise
, till the match itself genuinely start in earnest; consequently, all of
Uncle Yey's
supporters, are
unlikely
to get a full measure of the sight of his muscled-bound legs in the meantime; but once the match start in fully-joined-sort-of-way, and the referee sound his whistle; and the opposition team from
Uncle Yey's
den of
Jowhar
arrives in the open field where the match is going to take place; then at that time I believe, we shall have the privilege of evaluating the sporting merit of the political sort of the said
Mr. A/Qasim Salad boy
and his rough-neck boys; but in the meantime, there is nothing to get exited about it.

Tolstoy

WHATTA ^%$# :D plain english please :D

Gabbal   

in ay taageeraan howlaha maamul u sameynta ee ay magaalada Muqdisho ka wadaan Wasiirrada Ganacsiga iyo Amniga ee kala ah Muuse Suudi Yalaxow iyo Maxamed Qanyare Afrax

Medieval tribal politics at its best! Yesterday it was those same men holding his premature government hostage and hauled up and today he is working to boost their support base! Somali politics is primitive, simple, and shallow at best shall I say.

I don't know him personally, I just know who he is, and he is definealtly from puntland.

And you based your whole analysis on knowing who he is, but not knowing him personally? Eelai iska seexo sxb, iska seexo.

TOLSTOY -

This thread is dedicated to the Somali people. Not Somalilanders - as your mythic passport says. Find a graceful exit, please.

Originally posted by Yoonis:

Windtalker You claim that Caydiid a vicious murderer who killed so many people from different clans as the only Somali who wasn't an tigre (read ethiopian) stooge.

Col Yeey is also a vicious murderer who killed many people from his own clan. I suggest you refer to him in the same manner - or, come out and say Col Yeey is an angel because your daddy (who shares the same tribe with him) told me so.

What you aren't aware off is that the same man you praise actually started his vicious plan for Somalia inside Ethiopia with the help of Mengistu.

Yes, I am well aware of that. But all Somalia's rebel movements were based in Ethiopia at one point or another because they were fighting to overthrow a military dictatorship. Since that's been done, answer me why Col Yeey is still a Tigre stooge. Answer me why Col Yeey became the first and only Somali leader to allow filthy Ethiopian soldiers on Nugaal (your beloved "homeland", right?) soil.

Now, compare that to a time the late Gen. Caydiid (alaha u naxaristo) brought Ethiopian soldiers into Somalia. Don't justify the Tigre stooge's loyalty in the name of the sort of Somali nationalism you believe in. I'm not with it.

On top of that the other day you said that the USC were good people (read the ignorant people who overthrew Siyad's regime),

Yes, the USC are a bunch of ignorant people who chased us out of the houses we built with our own hands. And Reer Puntland are a bunch of nationalists and everything good in the Somali nation belongs to them. Blah blah.

which is laughable because as someone already mentioned to you, the people of Garoowe would be starring and then laughing off their socks

And I'm sure I can hear people laughing all the way in Garoowe right here in Seattle. I must have some dumbo ears. Also, ask me again if I care what a bunch of under-educated, underfed, goat-herding folks think of me or my thoughts. ;)

You are by far the most confusing person I've ever come across on these fora of SOL.

You don't have to understand me coz we ain't dating. Keep your thoughts focused on the debate at hand - not me.

by CAMEL MILK:

Wind_talker is really trying hard to be
neutrual
...he calls A/Y a
hero

That's the point: I am neutral. How the F does what happens in Somalia or Puntland or Warsameland effect me? Does Puntland pay my bills? Does Somalia feed me? I make my decisions based on whatever is transpiring at that moment. Life ain't always black or white. Plenty of gray areas in between.

Also, me calling Col Yeey a hero must be in your dreams. Who is he a hero for, exactly? Reer Puntland? Do you think relatives of the 100+ innocent people his militias slaughtered in Qardho (all "Reer Puntland"), for example, think he's a "hero?" Reer Puntland should all be grateful to Col Yeey because he's a hero who defended their right blah blah. He couldn't even fight a coward like Jamac Cali Jamac man-to-man so he needed the backup of 1,000+ heavily-armed Ethiopian soldiers to help him. Some hero, huh.

Originally posted by Alpha-Geeljire:

I don't know him personally, I just know who he is, and he is definealtly from
puntland
. [/QB]

Interesting. Since I'm automatically "from Puntland" because of my Dad's clan, by using that same reasoning I suppose then we can also safely say that I'm also from Jubada Hoose region, Benadir region, Xarardheere area and also some tuulos in eastern Ethiopia.

I hope you can see how confusing that is. Keep it simple: I'm from Xamar coz I was born in Xamar. All the other crap is simply noise to me.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Somali politics is primitive, simple, and shallow at best shall I say.

Everytime, adi lee i fahma.. Some of these folks need to pay observe the Taco Bell commercials: Think outside the Box.

P.S. For the rest, whether I flip-flop or fart, its wholly up to me, ain't it? :confused:

I don't know him personally, I just know who he is, and he is definealtly from puntland.

This is wat happens when people stop using their brians. They see everything through someonelse's eyes. Yeey cheerleaders read everything through's yeey's lenses. The idea of one them(Plander) expressing anything contrary Yeey's beliefs is pretty foriegn to them.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:

This is wat happens when people stop using their brians. They see everything through someonelse's eyes. Yeey cheerleaders read everything through's yeey's lenses. The idea of one them(Plander) expressing anything contrary Yeey's beliefs is pretty foriegn to them.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:

I don't see what my personal knowing of windtalker, had to do with the blindless of Yey's cheerleader.

by using that same reasoning I suppose then we can also safely say that I'm also from Jubada Hoose region, Benadir region, Xarardheere area and also some tuulos in eastern Ethiopia

:D Just as I am from Jubba States, Western Galguduud, Eastern and southeast ethiopia, NFD....... you know what I mean, the degaans of your clan family.

Banadir :confused:

And you based your whole analysis on knowing who he is, but not knowing him personally

It was based on the personality he shows on SOL, I might be wrong, but thats just my view.

Quote: Wind-talker

"Also, me calling Col Yeey a hero must be in your dreams. Who is he a hero for, exactly? Reer Puntland? Do you think relatives of the 100+ innocent people his militias slaughtered in Qardho (all "Reer Puntland"), for example, think he's a "hero?" Reer Puntland should all be grateful to Col Yeey because he's a hero who defended their right blah blah. He couldn't even fight a coward like Jamac Cali Jamac man-to-man so he needed the backup of 1,000+ heavily-armed Ethiopian soldiers to help him. Some hero, huh."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop the show-off will you I am getting sick and tied of it really.

Don't bring bullshit to the table without prove kidd. (Slaughtered reer Qardho)

Don't tell me that is some bullshit you read on some news websit.

The guy is not my personal Hero, but to many other people None Reer Puntland and Puntlanders he is so I respect that.

(Ethiopian soldiers)Waryaa don't bring down Ethiopia to the Somalian level these people have pride.

Those that came from Ethiopia you dam know very well. When it comes to clan ties were Reer Puntland who lived in Ethiopia.

Wind_talker you wouldn't know what a coward is so If I was you I wouldn't call anyone that name.

Jamac Cali Jamac was the hero who was fighting for a greater Puntland to some with your kind of mind. After it has taken you years to figure out the truth now you call him a Coward and before he was a "hero" make up your mind kidd.

It seems Abduallhi Yusuf is 3 steps ahead of most Puntlanders like yourself huh.