Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Watch the War live, SomaliTV Reporter with the Courts at the Front

Xoogsade   

The video brought back memories and days our enire families were pinned down on teh floor in Muqdisho.

CHE

I would no doubt participate in the War if I was in Somalia though aan madi ahay :D Haddana the somalis have my moral support to wage a war agaisnt the TFG to bring to an end to their existence. I take solace in the fact that the first bullet fired put the last nail n the TFG coffin. They will never come to Muqdisho even if they win.

me   

It has begun ladies and gentlemen.

When can we go and how? I want to be in the same unit with CHE and MMA.

We have to win this war, Somalis can not afford defeat.

Abwaan   

Lol@ STI and Dahir Alasow. He just says Bay, where in Bay he doesnt even now where exactly. I thought this was from Universal TV (I am not a big fan of them) as they showed it last night and said their correspondents sent it.

I like the sound of the whistle from the commander leading the Maxaakiims. These guys are really courageous facing the Tigree iyo xulafadooda. Ilaahay ha guuleeyo Maxaakiimta Islaamka, Soomaaliyana nabad, midnimo iyo horumar Ilaah ha gaarsiiyo.

I don’t usually listen to BBC Somali Service, but I did today. Therefore it is worth listening to today’s one (14:00 pm).

Thanks Xoogsade for sharing this over here anyway.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

May God help these somalis against the faithless, sold out ignoble TFG and their Amxaaro masters.

They should hang A/Y and all else at the helm of TFG if they ever fall into the hands of the courts.

TFG is here to stay like it or not.

You little kides in the west are really blind go hang yourselfs.

Mogdishu will be captured and those that fight against the Somali Government will be killed.

Afxumada jooji.

[ December 23, 2006, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Juje   

It is sad indeed, very sad when I see Somali people who are supposed to be of high calibre when it comes to defining the authenticity of a product presented to them fall to such low standard.

This is a video clip used also in Universal TV and it is so clear it so amateur and iots sole purpose is for propoganda that is all.

To say that this is real is a joke.

me   

^^ You are sad. Yes its propoganda so what. Do you think the people don't know that. This is acceptable propoganda. We want to see this propoganda don't you get it?

What did rather have? Somali villages burned by the aggressors? would you like to see that? Is that the kind of propoganda that works for you?

When can we go and how? I want to be in the same unit with CHE and MMA.

Our unit won't be very popular one. Advocating for Somalinimo would offensive to some in these quarters.

Xoogsade.....The TFG is gonner. Bringing Ethios to kill Somalis is simply indefensible. I do hope Yeey along with the other stooges will be killed.

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: When can we go and how? I want to be in the same unit with CHE and MMA.

Our unit won't be very popular one. Advocating for Somalinimo would offensive to some in these quarters.

Xoogsade.....The TFG is gonner. Bringing Ethios to kill Somalis is simply indefensible. I do hope Yeey along with the other stooges will be killed.
1. Dude our message is contagious. Our unit will be the most popular one. I mean, we are willing embrace everyone. No one will be left out. All Somalis are our brothers.

2. AY and all the other stooges should be but on trial an independant tribunal. They should be judged by the best Somali judges, (not the ICU).

I want those guys to spill the beans, I want them to sing like a bird. I want them to tell us all.

What they did. Why they did it.

Who gave them the idea, who financed them. Which foreign governments they served.

I want them to talk and dead stooges don't talk.

Dont try to brainwash us with cheap propoganda.

We are all adults here.

ICU won't be around 2007 so people stop wasting your time in supporting them.

All Somalis are our brothers

Not really. Some are better off dead. The likes of Yeey doesn't deserve justice. He should be hanged and killed like the dog he is. No Axmaar have ever reached the shores of Somalia. Today that possibility might come true largely due to this man.