Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

How long would Somalia be a hostage under USC/ICU

I am giving up the hope that TFG will bring Somalia under the Federal System, because TFG became a testing object into Meerto Meertadii Mogadishu, and I think that was something that the whole world was after . Let us spaculate after TFG! USC/ICU will cheer as they tested Somalia and the world to bring Somalia life again; another thing to cheer is USC/ICU's giirigaankoodii waa u buuxsamey oo ay tobanka sano ee soo socota looga gudbi lahaa. where as the rest of Somalis have a quoter of that USC/ICU got. The rest ilaahey baa u maqan oo horayna u badbaadiyey hadana badbaadin doona. ileen nin ilaahey abuurtay looma dardaar wariyo.

I always wished that TFG stay in Baidoa till these guys become a peace partner. These guys marka ay maqlaan Aduunka ayaa Somaalia ka waramaayo midkasta Jiirgaankooda ayay hore us oo qaataan ileen waa dad gu u curtaye, oo waa u xoqosho (business is usual) oo xaaraan lama aha, ceeb lama aha, oo xilka (capinet, barlimenterian) saaran waaba is ka cayaar boobkiina bey ku jiraan hada iyo mar dhow uma soo jeedaan in ay noqdaan peace partners. Waa dad meelkasta giirigaan u dhigta ceyrta xitaa business ka sameeyey. that is my experience about them, and I have never seen their good side even their wadaadkooda.

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

Mystic

I didn't make it for you please go to the I have dream tread. and the likes. We are talking here about the relialities, not dreams.

I will go to any thread I please and make my posts. Sadly there is nothing you could do about it.

You have deep clan hatred which is crystal clear. Spare us your aged Somali clan mentality.

Wiilo   

Kamalu Diin

THIS GUY IS BREAKING THE GOLDEN RULES OF SOL, AND SHOULD BE BANED BY THE ADMIN. OTHERWISE, WE ARE ALL GOING RO BREAK THE RULES AND THAT SHOULD BE HOW IT IS FROM NOW ON.

GO FIGURE:................

Originally posted by Wiilo:

Kamalu Diin

THIS GUY IS BREAKING THE GOLDEN RULES OF SOL, AND SHOULD BE BANED BY THE ADMIN. OTHERWISE, WE ARE ALL GOING RO BREAK THE RULES AND THAT SHOULD BE HOW IT IS FROM NOW ON.

GO FIGURE:................

There is actually someone who understands kamalu?

What Golden Rules have i broken? If the above post wasn't addressed to me, then don't bother answering that question.