Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Al Shabaab claim responsability for blast that killed 74...

Red Sea adeer, you and Che both live, study and prance around in the West, yet are full of bravado for a confused bunch of criminals. Simply because you dont have the balls to do anything.

You can not have both Boston and pretend to be a Jihadi? It does not work, and spare us the nonsense, if your relatives where blown up watching the world cup you would not be saying this rubish.

Humanity is lost.

Originally posted by RedSea:

Somalis and their total disregard to their fellow country men yet mourn the death of other people from else where. Guys should we also help haiti rebuild their country? how about The U.S gulf coast Oil spill should we look for solution to stop it? C'mon peeps there are enough trouble to go around the world. Yours should be your main concern.

The world has dished out its dirt onto Somalia... literally! dumping their toxic waste onto your shores, Caused all this mayhem, watched it happen life. Sent its troops to conquer, killed, maim, rape what is left of the skinny race. and when a group of Somali respond with big boom, the skinnies all of sudden forget whose team they are on. AWW! how cute guys, you want some cookies now from uncle sam. ahaha

As usual you will only engage in ad-hominem attacks and never reply to any relevant charges on your blatant hypocrisy. You cheerlead Western style democracy and secessionism on one end, while waving the black flag to the rest of Somalia's self destruction on the other. Your thin veneer of patriotism, and supposed care for Somali livelihood is easily penetrated when you take into account how you could care less about how this attack has undoubtedly produced nothing but negative for Somali's everywhere, and East Africa specifically. It seems in the deluded lives of AS supporters the only signs of progress are the body count scoresheets. As long as they keep the score close on that count it must be a positive right? :rolleyes:

RedSea   

^If perhaps Ugandha punishes the Somali civilians in Ugandha because of this, then they were not a genuine hosts in the first place. Their army committed gruesome acts in Xamar, AS styled itself as the guardian of Somali nationhood has responded by attacking Ugandese Mainland. You are at outrage, I however see it as fair fight.

Uganda will continue to have presence in Somalia and continue causing many more deaths under the cloak of peace keepers, hence I do also expect even more spectacular response from AS to punish the Ugandese for their crimes in Xamar. What goes around comes around!

Lastly, Goldcoast, I do not report to you or any other marauding ***** in here. I have the right to believe and hold dear to something on one hand and freely contribute my opinion in other fronts. That is not being hypocritical, it's called being flexible. For I have made clear that I have fully pledged my allegiance to Somaliland and will stick by it til comes judgement day, my support to my homeland is as rock solid than it has ever been off course rekindled by the recent change of power from Rayaale to Silaanyo . And I do also believe that AS when not being hindered by few opportunist in its midst is capable to bringing governance to Somalia as they have done in Kismaayo, Merka, Baydhabo and Jawhar.

The mass killings in Xamar was the war lords doings, then Ethiopia's and now Uganda's. As usual you and your fellow Pro Western suckers love to draw your logic from obvious media bias.

Amistad   

RedSea said = "And I do also believe that AS when not being hindered by few opportunist in its midst, is capable to bringing governance to Somalia as they have done in Kismaayo, Merka, Baydhabo and Jawhar".

Wow, why not let them run your town then Ehh?

RedSea   

^They will run yours and you are gonna very much like it. The reason being that my town is peaceful, prospering and does not require involvement from anyone of any sort. Yours have had War lords, Americans, Ethiopians, Ugandese/Burundi. Al shabab is best hope out of all those tries. If only you knew what is best for you.

Amistad   

Thank Allah you are here to tell me of the peaceful and loving ways of AS RedSea.

Somebody should study you, your Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, does it.

Are you currently in treatment, or an escaped Mental Patient? Please list your phone number here so we may call in some help for you.

RedSea   

Oh I just notice you're from Djabouti per your location. Kuwaa waxba kama waraysto. Soomaliya sidaa Djabouti ay French nanny u noqotay oo kale ayaa la diidayaa. I think Djabouti is a perfect example of what can happen when people give up their faith, pride and culture. They become more or less xoolo.

Maaddeey   

RedSea, Ninkan waa Ameerikaan ka shaqeysta badahayaga & burcad-badeedda, halkan wuxu u soo galaa inuu warar ka qaato, marmarna si toos ah buu u weydiiyaa, si de-deg ah baana loogu soo jawaabaa, dhulkiinna sidaan u baabi'in lahaa anna aan uga faa'iidi lahaa ii sheega buu leeyahay, qofkii ka fikir duwanna ama Shabaab wanaaggooda sheegana af-lagaaddo ayuu u miisaa!. owyaab ma leh in kuwona waddankii kugu laayaan, kan oo kalena halkan nag soo weeraraan?!

Hales   

Alshabab are no longer the people I support. They are irrelevent as far as I know. Their war no longer carries any weight hereby justified to any sane person. They have only magnified the suffering of Somali masses and have disappointed me and alot of people who have allot of hope invested in them. markaa maxaa ku taageeraa?

Hypocrite maa tahay? oh Red Sea,

If im not mistaken you are chearing for your 'distinct homeland' in the North and while calling for what you yourself view as 'suffer and displacement' in the South.